Hard Knocks

Doc Draper

We are the favorite for Hard Knocks this year. The candidates are Redskins, Raiders, 49ers, Lions, Giants. It’s perfect for Danny- the circus used to come to town and they paraded through town to generate sales. Hard Knocks gives Danny a chance to sell more tickets. 

Odds

Redskins even 

Giants 2-1

Raiders 6-1

Lions 9-1

49ers 10-1

3 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

We are the favorite for Hard Knocks this year. The candidates are Redskins, Raiders, 49ers, Lions, Giants. It’s perfect for Danny- the circus used to come to town and they paraded through town to generate sales. Hard Knocks gives Danny a chance to sell more tickets. 

Odds

Redskins even 

Giants 2-1

Raiders 6-1

Lions 9-1

49ers 10-1

In years where I think we have a chance to go to the playoffs, I don’t want to be on Hard Knocks. Seeing as this year we look like .500 if everything went perfect, I don’t mind being on Hard Knocks. If we draft a QB in round 1 or Will Grier, I’m sure they’ll want us.

I’m not sure they would have enough story lines to go on. Peterson fighting old age? Keenum vs Colt vs a possible rookie? Josh Norman sure would love it. Think the Raiders are a better option as far as HBO is concerned 

19 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

I’m not sure they would have enough story lines to go on. Peterson fighting old age? Keenum vs Colt vs a possible rookie? Josh Norman sure would love it. Think the Raiders are a better option as far as HBO is concerned 

Yeah, for 1 it’s more exciting Gruden vs more bland Gruden. Advantage Raiders.

The Antonio Brown circus vs the Redskins dull playmakers. Advantage Raiders.

Can Derek Carr bounce back now that he’s throwing to AB? How will Antonio react if Carr doesn’t get him the ball enough? Advantage Raiders.

Raiders have 3 first round picks and 4 of the first 35 picks, including the 4th overall. Big storyline there. Advantage Raiders.

If I’m the Raiders this is my first 4 picks:

#4. Quinnen Williams, LDE/UT, Alabama

#24. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington 

#27. Marquise Brown, WR, OU

#35. Jachai Polite, DE, Florida

Raiders will be moving to Vegas for the 2020 season. Advantage Raiders.

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Yeah, for 1 it’s more exciting Gruden vs more bland Gruden. Advantage Raiders.

The Antonio Brown circus vs the Redskins dull playmakers. Advantage Raiders.

Can Derek Carr bounce back now that he’s throwing to AB? How will Ann react if Carr doesn’t get him the ball enough? Advantage Raiders.

Raiders have 3 first round picks and 4 of the first 35 picks, including the 4th overall. Big storyline there. Advantage Raiders.

If I’m the Raiders this is my first 4 picks:

#4. Quinnen Williams, LDE/UT, Alabama

#24. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington 

#27. Marquise Brown, WR, OU

#35. Jachai Polite, DE, Florida

Raiders will be moving to Vegas for the 2020 season. Advantage Raiders.

Or they wait to try to do the Raiders the year they move to Vegas,so back to us

15 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Given that we've never done one and that the NFL eventually wants every team to do one. 

AND the fact that Snyder needs to get a buzz going. 

Of course we're gonna do it.

I honestly remember them saying they would fight tooth and nail and call in every favor to make sure they didn't have to do it. It was around Scot's time. 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I honestly remember them saying they would fight tooth and nail and call in every favor to make sure they didn't have to do it. It was around Scot's time. 

Me too. But that was before they had the disastrous attendance last year and a near revolt amongst fans. They are gonna grab at straws to create buzz.

Although I do think the Raiders are a better programming choice this offseason

Archived