1st Mock of 2019

brushmyhair

4 hours ago, Cutler06 said:

Broncos signed TWO cornerbacks in free agency, really doubt they put out over $20M only to select another cb who would be a backup. I could see Bush or Hockenson given this flow. 

He could play safety as well because he is listed as both, I listed him as a corner, but maybe he may best be suited as a safety for Denver

8 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

jawaan taylors tape is that not of a top 10 player.  while OL is a need we also need a backup DE for nagkoue(IE a Nickle guy as campbell slides inside on nickle), TE(i dunno what a geoff swaim is but he doesnt seem like a good starting TE.  i could also maybe see us picking Ed Oliver as the dude is an athletic 3tech even tho we just drafted 1 last year but oliver seems alot better then bryan does.

As you mentioned TE, I thought about mocking them to trade up to 31 with the Rams to select Noah Fant, but elected to go in a different direction. I may slot him in to the 2nd rd pick tomorrow.

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Agreed with you on this one bro i have no problem going to get Ed Oliver for that price and i think it's a fair trade for a elite defender at big position of need.

Im a bit more hesitant to do it for a 1st and 2nd but a 1st 3rd and late round pick im all on board for moving up for Bosa, Williams, or Oliver whoever falls to where we can reach them with luck.   Although the ideal situation has him falling to us at 14 fingers crossed.

To get Williams, you have to trade up with SF, the team that wants him. As I think Bosa is going #1, you gotta trade up with Arizona to go get him.

8 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Hate it. Metcalf is the biggest boom or bust prospect in this draft and has the agility of a lineman. Titans don’t need a guy who needs a ton of development. Metcalf is as raw as they come and that’s not helping Mariota.  Guys like Lindstrom and Bradbury will help Mariota not get killed though.

Doing rd 2 tomorrow so barring he gets picked, I planned to put in an interior guard for their 2nd rd pick and I think Bradbury might be the guy in rd 2. We will see though

45 minutes ago, brushmyhair said:

To get Williams, you have to trade up with SF, the team that wants him. As I think Bosa is going #1, you gotta trade up with Arizona to go get him.

Oh im quite sure their both going top 3 or 4 it would be a minor miracle if they didn't at this point lol.   Ed Oliver, Christian Wilkins, or Dexter Lawrence are the Falcons most logical choices right now at 14. Although i can't say i would be upset with a Cody Ford choice either at RT to finish our O-line or a surprise Devin White pick if he falls some but i prefer he D-line players 1st to those 2.

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

jawaan taylors tape is that not of a top 10 player.  while OL is a need we also need a backup DE for nagkoue(IE a Nickle guy as campbell slides inside on nickle), TE(i dunno what a geoff swaim is but he doesnt seem like a good starting TE.  i could also maybe see us picking Ed Oliver as the dude is an athletic 3tech even tho we just drafted 1 last year but oliver seems alot better then bryan does.

Honestly wouldn't mind getting Oliver, I love that dude even if we got Bryan.

As far as the mock, I'd prefer we be the team to trade back and get Hock like Detroit did but we all wanna trade back and get our guy right?

2 minutes ago, Suffering_Bills said:

Disagree. We have picked up FIVE offensive linemen in the offseason. Christian Wilkins to replace Kyle Williams.

Its good to get younger at the position. You can't ever be too careful. Guarantee the best for the franchise qb you invested in last year.

Archived