More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)

the lone star

More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?

When there is a thread already dedicated to Dak, all this jibber jabber is just asinine. Especially if it's really a question of who sucks more, Dak or Quinthee. 

Look, I'm not a huge fan of Dak. I think he is a good but not great QB. He has limitations, no question about it. But, come on. This topic is effing ridiculous. 

Yet, here we are on page 7, and people just clicked on the thread to read this post.

2 or 3 of you have already came in, said your peace, voiced your displeasure, and added nothing. So after that, there is no reason to hang around. If you truly want the thread to fall down the page, the best thing to do is not post on it.

I like Dak a whole hell of a lot more than QC. Everything from his mental make up, leadership qualities, ability to understand him when he talks, the fact that he doesn't have a bad coke problem, to his size at 245 pounds, his durability that QC never had. Even though Dak struggles reading the field he doesn't throw the ball into bad situations anyway, like QC. QC had 21 interceptions in 2003 despite probably having the better arm. Most of that was because he was dumb af. I'll take Dak instead.

But there are also some overwhelming similarities between the two QBs. Saying they have nothing in common, or they are not even close, is ridiculous. When it comes to Cowboys QBs, Dak has more in common with QC than he does say..... Tony Romo. From the poor footwork, the mobility, the ugly spiral, the college conference they came from, the team they were drafted by, to the passing yards or lack there of. It isn't an unreasonable comparison despite everyone's love for Dak and disdain for QC, and it's the offseason

If you want another thread to be popular instead of this one then you should actually post in other threads. Or a fantastic idea would be to create a topic. Something that you don't mind reading about. 

16 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Guys for over a decade this for had a rule that we would never mention the Q.    Same Bozo the Switzer.  Why is it all of a sudden appropriate to have threads about him?

Excellent point. 

17 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Yet, here we are on page 7, and people just clicked on the thread to read this post.

To be fair, like 4-5 of the pages are me, you and Cal arguing about 2003 v 2018 rosters. Not about the topic at hand, because the topic is dumb.

Also, that argument I was being tongue in cheek.

7 hours ago, 5x10 said:

Daks obviously better than quincy

the whole comparison came from a 5 game stretch where dak equaled Quincy’s #s, hence the term Quincy Prescott 

Yep. He earned the name, and now he has to perform much better than he has to get me to stop using it. 

Archived