More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)

the lone star

More Accurate, Dak Or Quincy? (If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. If They Were Both The Same Age And Playing Today, Then Who Would Be More Accurate?

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

Idk... we saw Romo 3 years later in 2006. No telling what he was like in 2003.

Have you seen his football life? He said it took him years just to learn how to throw in the NFL. He was worried he was going to get cut from the practice squad.

On 4/1/2019 at 9:10 AM, DaBoys said:

That's why the idea that it's just 4 guys on ff.com that are unhappy with Dak is inaccurate. It's not just this forum. It's not just fans. It's other forums, it's media, it's ex players, and executives. 

The world is split on Dak Prescott. It's not just four haters against the world like some wish it was. 

My comment was about the crazy posts that Lonestar throws out in the basketball forum 😂

13 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Carter. He was smaller and faster. Dak has 20 pounds on him. But Dak had a similar 3 cone.

Carter ran a 4.61 forty with a 7.12 three cone and a 4.12 twenty yard shuttle

Dak ran a 4.79 forty with a 7.11 three cone and didn't participate in the shuttle.

Carter may have been able to run better with today's training and tech too.

2003 we averaged 18.1 points per game which was good for 21st nearly 20 years ago 

2018 we averaged 21.2 points per game which was good for 22nd in today's day and age.

2003 we allowed 16.3 ppg good for 2nd in the league.

2018 we allowed 20.3 ppg which is good for 6th.

Both teams finished 10-6.

2003 we lost in the WC round. 

QC, age 26, was 21/36 for 154 yards and 1 pick. He also had 4 rushes for 25 yards and a TD. He was sacked 3 times.

In the 2018 WC round

Dak, age 25, was 22/33 for 226 yards 1 TD and 1 pick. He also had 6 rushes for 29 yards and a TD. He was sacked once.

There are someeee similarities here.

I dont care if it was a playoff team. I refuse to watch any "highlights" that involve the qb who MUST NOT be named. This threads joke has gone too far damnit. 

MUST.

NOT.

BE.

NAMED. 

HIGHLIGHTS?! THIS ISNT VIETNAM GUYS THERE ARE RULES.

Hey, Ace, did you know that L.P. Ladouceur has never made a bad snap? I think it's time he gets voted in as a Captain. I mean, I'm sure it's already happened. He was probably just too modest to accept such honors. 

Yeah, if only there were like a detailed title to the thread or something that let you know exactly what people were going to be discussing before you clicked on it. 

You guys are supposed to fake mad when a thread is hijacked by Sack Prescott talk. This is in fact a Sack Prescott comparison thread. 

Also, it appears that without a first round pick in the offseason we are either going to talk about our enigmatic QB or nothing at all. 

Archived