Emmanuel Ogbah to be traded

BleedTheClock

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

But chubb isnt Duke.

Chubb has a heck a lot work to do weeks 1-8.

kinda like he did weeks 9-16 last year when duke went to 4 targets and 2 att per game?
chubb had 7.72 YPR compared to duke's 8.37 in that same timeframe (def good enough for a rb) and still had that RIDIC TD catch.  amongst another TD catch.   
dukes unhappy, he doesnt want to be here. hes not gonna show up, no reason not to trade him.  

3 minutes ago, mistakey said:

duke aint as good as chubb or hunt...

Hunt’s not playing for the first 8 games either.

Not saying we cant replace Duke with a draft pick, but let’s not just assume they’ll be just as good.  Tbh they likely won’t.

I do give Dorsey a bit of a pass if he trades Duke though as Duke and his agent may have forced his hand a bit.

Not saying he wouldn’t have traded him had Duke not asked, but he may have held out for a deal he really liked, which I’m guessing he won’t get now.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Hunt’s not playing for the first 8 games either.

Not saying we cant replace Duke with a draft pick, but let’s not just assume they’ll be just as good.  Tbh they likely won’t.

I do give Dorsey a bit of a pass if he trades Duke though as Duke and his agent may have forced his hand a bit.

Not saying he wouldn’t have traded him had Duke not asked, but he may have held out for a deal he really liked, which I’m guessing he won’t get now.

see above - duke avgd 6 targets (passing and rushing) a game when chubb stepped up.  not to mention dorsey found both chubb and hunt, gotta think this guy can find another backup to take those 6 carries until week 9 . . .

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

plus chubbs a workhorse, an absolute tank.  he showed he could carry the FULL workload last year for 8 games.

I mean yeah, until he tweaks a hammy or rolls an ankle...

I get why we have to trade him, but I’m not going to pretend we’re getting better by doing so.

I mean yeah, until he tweaks a hammy or rolls an ankle...

I get why we have to trade him, but I’m not going to pretend we’re getting better by doing so.

not better, thats not the point of every move.  you often times take the position that you wanna be good for the long haul.  paying your 3rd rb 3m a year is not good for the long haul.  esp if he wants out because we got better by signing kareem hunt a month and a half ago and the draft is in 3 weeks

Just now, mistakey said:

not better, thats not the point of every move.  you often times take the position that you wanna be good for the long haul.  paying your 3rd rb 3m a year is not good for the long haul.  esp if he wants out because we got better by signing kareem hunt a month and a half ago and the draft is in 3 weeks

He’s more than just a 3rd back though, he’s a very good slot guy as well.  Should probably return kicks.

Also, the other two backs are cheap as hell, we aren’t spending a ton on the position at all.

But yeah, if he wants out he’s gotta go.

Just now, mistakey said:

Duke might be a 3rd rb but he is a quality player irregardless and like ogbah qe qomt get much value in s trad for him due to our own misuse of him last year and his position. 

If you take the best rb in the 3rd round there is a 50/50 shot they are better than Duke.

We guna pay him 1.5 million per year to play against us. At the moment he is better on our bench than on another team with what we will get for him 

He’s more than just a 3rd back though, he’s a very good slot guy as well.  Should probably return kicks.

Also, the other two backs are cheap as hell, we aren’t spending a ton on the position at all.

But yeah, if he wants out he’s gotta go.

slot guy? we got a legit 4 deep with 3 capable in the slot (OBJ, Landry, Higgins).  no room in the slot for duke.

Just now, Kiwibrown said:

Duke might be a 3rd rb but he is a quality player irregardless and like ogbah qe qomt get much value in s trad for him due to our own misuse of him last year and his position. 

If you take the best rb in the 3rd round there is a 50/50 shot they are better than Duke.

We guna pay him 1.5 million per year to play against us. At the moment he is better on our bench than on another team with what we will get for him 

the best rb in the 3rd round is kareem hunt

Just now, mistakey said:

slot guy? we got a legit 4 deep with 3 capable in the slot (OBJ, Landry, Higgins).  no room in the slot for duke.

People get injured. 

He has take 3 go routes to the house in his time with the browns, also made a diving one handed catch. 

He should move to wr, get more time and targets 

Archived