Emmanuel Ogbah to be traded

BleedTheClock

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I agree.

Ogbah wasn’t a great starter, but he’d have been a really good reserve imo.

And it's just so freaking important to have reserves on the d-line.  You're gonna play 6 or 7 guys there and most of them are going to get injured or at least pretty banged up over the course of the season.  What happens if Garrett misses a couple games?

He gets to give someone he knows a shot for someone who was going to be gone at the end of the season. Maybe he would have not liked being a rotation piece after starting his first three seasons. He isn't good enough to be any kind of distraction.

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

He was honestly worse than below average. His player comparison: that Murray kid from KC. 

I agree we want to replace him, but we have a 90 man roster. 

The only way it makes sense is if it is a curtsey move.

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

And it's just so freaking important to have reserves on the d-line.  You're gonna play 6 or 7 guys there and most of them are going to get injured or at least pretty banged up over the course of the season.  What happens if Garrett misses a couple games?

Dorsey will fill that void. If Garrett does go down, no way Ogbah is filling in. If he goes down, were screwed either way. I like Murry because he at least can contribute on STs

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

At the expense of getting rid of better or more valuable players. 

Ogbah has more pd than murray, nassib is better than every scrub end Dorsey has brought in. 

Duke is a solid player. 

I'm not saying I dont like Dorsey overall, but there are some movers that are obviously poor. 

Nassib Better than Vernon?

5 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Nassib has shown little to nothing other than he is an average back up DE at best. I think he is getting a little overhyped in here.  Chris smith at worst is in the same level as nassib 

He had more sacks than Ogbah, Chris Smith, Chad Thomas and Trevon Coley combined and they’re all still here (or were last year).

The Dorsey ball gargling is getting a bit much tbh.  He’s done some great things but he’s also whiffed a time or two.  Not sure when it became wrong to admit that.  

Newsflash fellas, he’s gonna whiff on half his picks, every GM does.

7 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

Nassib has shown little to nothing other than he is an average back up DE at best. I think he is getting a little overhyped in here.  Chris smith at worst is in the same level as nassib 

Nassib had 6.5 sacks and 2 pass deflections. Smith not even close to that. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

At the expense of getting rid of better or more valuable players. 

Ogbah has more pd than murray, nassib is better than every scrub end Dorsey has brought in. 

Duke is a solid player. 

I'm not saying I dont like Dorsey overall, but there are some movers that are obviously poor. 

duke aint as good as chubb or hunt...

Archived