Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mistakey

Move over Chiaverini -- Browns sign WR Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
On 4/6/2019 at 8:26 AM, buno67 said:

I don’t think he will ever turn into anything offensively. With that, I also like those guys who could be groomed into potential weapons offensively but can at least make immediate impacts as a ST. He might be a career ST and if that is who he is, he better be a beast. 

I dunno, the above article says he has 4.38 speed, he has good size, he appears to be very eager and willing to work, just never given a real chance at WR.  He could be an interesting prospect to coach up while being a beast in the return game.

Edited by DizzyDean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alonzo Highsmith likes the “self made” type of players. Your 5th and 6th WR is never expected to contribute offensively. They have to do the little things and contribute to special teams.

 

If you’re relying on that 5th / 6th guy to contribute, you’re probably a garbage team that’s got bigger problems to worry about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope he is a great special teamer and makes the squad. He isn't making it as a receiver and likely won't ever get that chance (minus 10-15 targets in a year) wearing orange and brown. He could probably start for the Ravens though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I hope he is a great special teamer and makes the squad. He isn't making it as a receiver and likely won't ever get that chance (minus 10-15 targets in a year) wearing orange and brown. He could probably start for the Ravens though.

@ravensforum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

@ravensforum

Noooooooo

That was an unusual attack from me, I blame alcohol. I feel safe doing it here though. They can come into our house I won't feel threatened i'm sure someone will have my back.

Also it isn't far from the truth so they probably don't care. Their best WR wears a QB's number.

Damn, I did it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Noooooooo

That was an unusual attack from me, I blame alcohol. I feel safe doing it here though. They can come into our house I won't feel threatened i'm sure someone will have my back.

Also it isn't far from the truth so they probably don't care. Their best WR wears a QB's number.

Damn, I did it again.

You have the Dawg Pound behind you if you ever start something over there. We will send bones in as reinforcement. That will definitely take all the attention away from you.

You’re right though, this is a safe place. So long as we agree with your opinions, it’s all love here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You have the Dawg Pound behind you if you ever start something over there. We will send bones in as reinforcement. That will definitely take all the attention away from you.

You’re right though, this is a safe place. So long as we agree with your opinions, it’s all love here. 

I appreciate it. A lot of people judge me by my Hitler mustache I'm glad you aren't one of those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Alonzo Highsmith likes the “self made” type of players. Your 5th and 6th WR is never expected to contribute offensively. They have to do the little things and contribute to special teams.

 

If you’re relying on that 5th / 6th guy to contribute, you’re probably a garbage team that’s got bigger problems to worry about.

True but I would also want the 5th/6th guy to have the potential to be a contributor in the future. I don’t know if this kid has it. Hopefully he is a stud return guy. It’s a big jump from where he was to the NFL, so let’s find out. I do like his attitude and how he approaches things. 

I just want that 5th/6th to be able to do more cause potentially we might be losing Higgins next year so that guy might get elevated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

True but I would also want the 5th/6th guy to have the potential to be a contributor in the future. I don’t know if this kid has it. Hopefully he is a stud return guy. It’s a big jump from where he was to the NFL, so let’s find out. I do like his attitude and how he approaches things. 

I just want that 5th/6th to be able to do more cause potentially we might be losing Higgins next year so that guy might get elevated

If we lose Higgins, we have an entire offseason to replace a 4th WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If we lose Higgins, we have an entire offseason to replace a 4th WR.

Oh I know but that is just the example I am using. rather have the 5/6 guys have the potential to develop unless they are just amazing stuffs at ST like Cribbs was 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, NateDawg said:

@ravensforum

 

14 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Ravens fans are a bunch of low-life degenerates

same

Edited by NudeTayne
*high-life. tl;dr Ravens fans drink Miller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, buno67 said:

Oh I know but that is just the example I am using. rather have the 5/6 guys have the potential to develop unless they are just amazing stuffs at ST like Cribbs was 

ST seem to be driving this signing.

As a returner and a gunner.

Don't think he has Cribbs impact potential but he sure could be a hell of a lot better than what we have had in a while.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

ST seem to be driving this signing.

As a returner and a gunner.

Don't think he has Cribbs impact potential but he sure could be a hell of a lot better than what we have had in a while.

I'll take a steady guy there. It was awesome having Metcalf and Cribbs and even Benjamin when he didn't spaz but we shouldn't need to win games on ST anymore so lets just not be bad at it. If he can not turn the ball over and get us a little field position here and there I'll be happy he makes the team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I'll be happy he makes the team.

Me, too.

What I liked most about his highlight reel was his vision and how well he used his blockers.

I mean once he was gone, he was gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, bruceb said:

ST seem to be driving this signing.

As a returner and a gunner.

Don't think he has Cribbs impact potential but he sure could be a hell of a lot better than what we have had in a while.

No return man in the game today will have a Cribbs impact, the rules of the game have changed and it limits the effectiveness of great return men.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×