Move over Chiaverini -- Browns sign WR Damon Sheehy-Guiseppi

mistakey

On 4/6/2019 at 8:26 AM, buno67 said:

I don’t think he will ever turn into anything offensively. With that, I also like those guys who could be groomed into potential weapons offensively but can at least make immediate impacts as a ST. He might be a career ST and if that is who he is, he better be a beast. 

I dunno, the above article says he has 4.38 speed, he has good size, he appears to be very eager and willing to work, just never given a real chance at WR.  He could be an interesting prospect to coach up while being a beast in the return game.

Edited by DizzyDean
  • Like 1

Alonzo Highsmith likes the “self made” type of players. Your 5th and 6th WR is never expected to contribute offensively. They have to do the little things and contribute to special teams.

If you’re relying on that 5th / 6th guy to contribute, you’re probably a garbage team that’s got bigger problems to worry about.

6 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

I hope he is a great special teamer and makes the squad. He isn't making it as a receiver and likely won't ever get that chance (minus 10-15 targets in a year) wearing orange and brown. He could probably start for the Ravens though.

@ravensforum

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NateDawg said:

@ravensforum

Noooooooo

That was an unusual attack from me, I blame alcohol. I feel safe doing it here though. They can come into our house I won't feel threatened i'm sure someone will have my back.

Also it isn't far from the truth so they probably don't care. Their best WR wears a QB's number.

Damn, I did it again.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Noooooooo

That was an unusual attack from me, I blame alcohol. I feel safe doing it here though. They can come into our house I won't feel threatened i'm sure someone will have my back.

Also it isn't far from the truth so they probably don't care. Their best WR wears a QB's number.

Damn, I did it again.

You have the Dawg Pound behind you if you ever start something over there. We will send bones in as reinforcement. That will definitely take all the attention away from you.

You’re right though, this is a safe place. So long as we agree with your opinions, it’s all love here. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

You have the Dawg Pound behind you if you ever start something over there. We will send bones in as reinforcement. That will definitely take all the attention away from you.

You’re right though, this is a safe place. So long as we agree with your opinions, it’s all love here. 

I appreciate it. A lot of people judge me by my Hitler mustache I'm glad you aren't one of those.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Alonzo Highsmith likes the “self made” type of players. Your 5th and 6th WR is never expected to contribute offensively. They have to do the little things and contribute to special teams.

If you’re relying on that 5th / 6th guy to contribute, you’re probably a garbage team that’s got bigger problems to worry about.

True but I would also want the 5th/6th guy to have the potential to be a contributor in the future. I don’t know if this kid has it. Hopefully he is a stud return guy. It’s a big jump from where he was to the NFL, so let’s find out. I do like his attitude and how he approaches things. 

I just want that 5th/6th to be able to do more cause potentially we might be losing Higgins next year so that guy might get elevated

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

True but I would also want the 5th/6th guy to have the potential to be a contributor in the future. I don’t know if this kid has it. Hopefully he is a stud return guy. It’s a big jump from where he was to the NFL, so let’s find out. I do like his attitude and how he approaches things. 

I just want that 5th/6th to be able to do more cause potentially we might be losing Higgins next year so that guy might get elevated

If we lose Higgins, we have an entire offseason to replace a 4th WR.

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

If we lose Higgins, we have an entire offseason to replace a 4th WR.

Oh I know but that is just the example I am using. rather have the 5/6 guys have the potential to develop unless they are just amazing stuffs at ST like Cribbs was 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

Oh I know but that is just the example I am using. rather have the 5/6 guys have the potential to develop unless they are just amazing stuffs at ST like Cribbs was 

ST seem to be driving this signing.

As a returner and a gunner.

Don't think he has Cribbs impact potential but he sure could be a hell of a lot better than what we have had in a while.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Don't think he has Cribbs impact potential but he sure could be a hell of a lot better than what we have had in a while.

I'll take a steady guy there. It was awesome having Metcalf and Cribbs and even Benjamin when he didn't spaz but we shouldn't need to win games on ST anymore so lets just not be bad at it. If he can not turn the ball over and get us a little field position here and there I'll be happy he makes the team.

34 minutes ago, bruceb said:

No return man in the game today will have a Cribbs impact, the rules of the game have changed and it limits the effectiveness of great return men.