Aaron Rodgers Appreciation Thread 4.20

Shanedorf

Just now, Patriotplayer90 said:

3-7 last year without him.  2-5-1 without him in 2013.  There's your proof.

And what would our record be if we had average QB play instead of Tolzien/Wallace/Flynn/Hundley starting instead?  Not nearly that bad.  People forget that in 2013, Seneca Wallace started the first game and then Tolzien played for like three weeks as our QB. 

Just now, Outpost31 said:

And what would our record be if we had average QB play instead of Tolzien/Wallace/Flynn/Hundley starting instead?  Not nearly that bad.  People forget that in 2013, Seneca Wallace started the first game and then Tolzien played for like three weeks as our QB. 

If every single backup QB looks that bad, I tend to think that coaching can be somewhat at fault.  

If every single backup QB looks that bad, I tend to think that coaching can be somewhat at fault.  

Every single backup?  Does McCarthy draft players?  What's he supposed to do with a turd other than throw glitter on it as best as he can? 

Really bad look for Rodgers right now.  Complains about the offense, then comes in and fumbles twice inside his own 30 yard line while completing under 50% of his passes and failing three times in the red zone. 

This team needs to make a huge move because this same crap cannot continue unchecked.  Either McCarthy needs to throw the hammer down on Rodgers and call him out in front of the whole team or bench him or trade him, or McCarthy needs to get fired.

Rodgers and McCarthy cannot coexist on this current level. 

• Like 1

We're complaining about the guy with nearly 400 yards and 3 TDs?  Am I missing something?

The guy who threw under 50% of his passes and took too many sacks and lost two fumbles in the first half, knocking us out of contention, because he wouldn't take what the defense gave him only to suck up his pride and play like he has to play in the second half against a team playing not to lose. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

The guy who threw under 50% of his passes and took too many sacks and lost two fumbles in the first half, knocking us out of contention, because he wouldn't take what the defense gave him only to suck up his pride and play like he has to play in the second half against a team playing not to lose. 

Sorry, not buying it.  If you are mad at him for not being super man and winning games with a mediocre team, then I guess you have a point  

Sorry, not buying it.  If you are mad at him for not being super man and winning games with a mediocre team, then I guess you have a point  

He fumbled two balls inside his own 30 yard line and you won't even fault him.  This is all the proof I need.  You're blind.  He sucked in the first half.  SUCKED.  He wasn't alright, he wasn't bad, he was AWFUL in the first half. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

He fumbled two balls inside his own 30 yard line and you won't even fault him.  This is all the proof I need.  You're blind.  He sucked in the first half.  SUCKED.  He wasn't alright, he wasn't bad, he was AWFUL in the first half. 

We scored 23 and put them in position to score 9 more, which would have won the game.  With a couple of rookies filling in.  He wasn't perfect, but the loss was not on him at all

Edited by Patriotplayer90

We scored 23 and put them in position to score 9 more, which would have won the game.  With a couple of rookies filling in.  He wasn't perfect, but the loss was not on him at all

Read with your eyes, not with your butt.  Particularly the point where I said first half.