Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That’s literally what I said.  “Consistently clueless [when reading you].”  The bracketed portion is inferred by the subject of the post and nearly every other sentence.  I don’t know why you’re trying to draw some artificial distinction with that.

Real talk, the distinction is important to me that you don't think that I think you're clueless in all facets. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Just now, SwAg said:

I don't even know what you're telling me here.  Are you telling me to lock my vote? lol

Yep. Lock it in on me (I didn't go back and see if your most recent vote, if any, was on me lol). 

And I would say that regardless of whether it was me or not.  Basically existing in the game while refusing to take a genuine stance on anything, while maintaining one vote repeatedly is an easy scum cover.  Example 1: literally every game KSJ is scum.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I always advocate for eliminating anyone who posts the minimum/doesn't contribute because either:

1. They are a worthless TOWN

or

2. They are SCUM

Either way, that doesn't help us.

Inactive lynches are generally a good policy D1. It usually has the same chance of hitting scum as any other lynch and taking out active players is bad for the game in general.

The problem with this IMO is that most players (from my experience just on this site), are active based on IRL stuff and interest in the game. IRL stuff is obviously random on who it affects, but there's a good number of players that if they draw VT, it's inactive time. Whereas if they draw scum, it's go time. Some people lay low when they have a really good power role in order to not screw up and get lynched. 

I've really only played one game with Forge (GOT mafia isn't exactly the place to derive meta reads) but my initial impression is a town game. Or at least one that differs from his mafia game. We have a bunch of confirmed indies in this game though

I feel like that beginner at a poker table that frustrates everyone. I'm pretty active, have no idea really what I'm doing, know enough about betting to be dangerous, and just may luck out...and just may screw myself/everyone else too. Sorry in advance. Full disclosure, I ask a lot of questions (ask @Whicker or @The Orca) as I'm still trying to figure out the different game modes and intricacies. 

Archived