Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Distinct lack of respect.

Looks at someone with some suspicion

Backs off really quickly after a reply that is cloaked it scum.   Very interesting dynamic here early

1 hour ago, Forge said:

You know the exchange with Dingo was a joke, right? I didn't even have a role pm at that point lol. 

No it wasn't it was a calculated bait & hitch. 
We got you forge, fess up already. We know you threw that bullet at Dome's hat. 

12 minutes ago, Forge said:

Maybe one day, you can actually contribute to the conversation. Dream big, little guy. 

SuKi5yt.gif

Dude have you noted realized why I'm telling you to shut it yet? 

I love how devoted you are this game, dont just go shouting our everything that pops into you brain though.  Dial it back a little and play with a little reservation and calculation   

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Dude have you noted realized why I'm telling you to shut it yet? 

I love how devoted you are this game, dont just go shouting our everything that pops into you brain though.  Dial it back a little and play with a little reservation and calculation   

Have to play the same way. Town and scum. Too exploitative if you don't.  It's me, for better and worse. Don't get me wrong, I know it'll get me erroneously lynched from time to time, and other times it will save me. But if you act one way when you're town and another when you're scum, it's too easy. 

Fwiw @Pickle Rick, this may just have to be a sacrifice game on my part for better long term viability in future games. I'm perfectly okay with that. It's the long game. When I bite it in this one, people are going to see that they can't really use my behavior as some sort of trigger point to say that I'm scum or town. The behavior is the same regardless. It makes it a lot harder to profile me in future installments. It's just like poker. Friday night I lost $900 to a guy on a stone cold bluff. It hurts now, sure, but I play him a lot, and I need him to know that I can do that in order to get paid off in the future

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

Fwiw @Pickle Rick, this may just have to be a sacrifice game on my part for better long term viability in future games. I'm perfectly okay with that. It's the long game. When I bite it in this one, people are going to see that they can't really use my behavior as some sort of trigger point to say that I'm scum or town. The behavior is the same regardless. It makes it a lot harder to profile me in future installments. It's just like poker

I get it.  It's why I try and play the same all the time, but some things are meant to be reserved for the most opportune time.  

• Like 1