Dome

19 hours ago, Forge said:

Not sheriff dome! He was good people. 

Distinct lack of respect.

19 hours ago, Forge said:

You've got a guilty demeanor, sir

Looks at someone with some suspicion

18 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

The ski mask and blood on it is just a coincidence. I'm a cosplayer you see. 

18 hours ago, Forge said:

Oh, okay. That makes sense. My mistake

Backs off really quickly after a reply that is cloaked it scum.   Very interesting dynamic here early

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

@Forge  Why did you not call out MWil23 for his early vote?   Why the 2 standards?

Honestly, didn't even see that. 

But yes, it would still apply, if that was his first post and all that. There's no double standard. It's a scum type move. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

The Repeater again.

Interesting...because you keep repeating yourself.

I tend to write... a lot. That includes repeating myself. My average post in length is probably up there for most posters on this site. Brevity is not a strong suit.

Yeah, I really think you are scum. I don't think I need to push any harder on this. Money where my mouth is. Gopher Locked. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

But yes, it would still apply, if that was his first post and all that. There's no double standard. It's a scum type move. 

Did you not see it because you weren’t nervous about a vote on tk3 but you were nervous about a vote on yourself?

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Did you not see it because you weren’t nervous about a vote on tk3 but you were nervous about a vote on yourself?

Keep pushing it, baby Malf. Maybe you can convince them, maybe you can't. But my vote is locked on to you. I've seen the scum do this before. Same song and dance. With my vote locked in, no reason to stick here. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Forge  Why did you not call out MWil23 for his early vote?   Why the 2 standards?

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Interesting...because you keep repeating yourself.

I tend to write... a lot. That includes repeating myself. My average post in length is probably up there for most posters on this site. Brevity is not a strong suit.

Yeah, I really think you are scum. I don't think I need to push any harder on this. Money where my mouth is. Gopher Locked. 

These posts consecutively makes me chuckle. 

1. Vote locking D1, right after seeing he forgot to recognize another voting entering the game.

2. Not defending himself*, but had to post multiple times saying he wasn’t defending himself and was making a joke.

3. Defends himself again by saying he post a lot and has long posts.

8 hours ago, Forge said:

You would think that, but you don't know that, and I'm not going to discount that they have a chatty going on. And even if there isn't a chatty, still strikes me as a very scum like thing to do.

Interesting that you seem to be jumping all over me to deflect from Gopher though. 

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I am kidding of course about the deflecting. I just wanted to use that gif and I realize it may have made it seem like I was serious

2nd time Forge backs off someone really quickly.  

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

These posts consecutively makes me chuckle. 

1. Vote locking D1, right after seeing he forgot to recognize another voting entering the game.

2. Not defending himself*, but had to post multiple times saying he wasn’t defending himself and was making a joke.

3. Defends himself again by saying he post a lot and has long posts.

You post, quoting me, then try to "blame" me when responding. See Day 4 or Day 5 of your game with Malf. 

LIS, maybe you convince them. I would hope at that point that town has someone else that can defuse bombs though lol. 

You post, quoting me, then try to "blame" me when responding. See Day 4 or Day 5 of your game with Malf. 

LIS, maybe you convince them. I would hope at that point that town has someone else that can defuse bombs though lol. 

Where did I blame you? Didn’t I ask you a question? All I did was vote for you and now you really are getting defensive.

was the last part you trying to make a joke again?