Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

Signups are finalized at 17.

Just a heads up, this game will have long nights. There are more details I'll need to get right than in past games. Sometimes this will be overnight depending on my schedule. Don't hang around for it... when the writeup is posted, I'll update the thread title too so you know.

Most nights will be between 10pm and midnight EST. Most writeups will be between midnight EST and 9am EST. Days may be lengthened if a write up doesn't come in until the next morning. 

Day 1 write-up coming tonight. 

Roles going out randomly between now at 3am EST. Patience is appreciated. 

1. @The Orca
  2. @SwAg
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @AFlaccoSeagulls
  5. @gopherwrestler
  6. @Forge
  7. @TheKillerNacho
  8. @squire12
  9. @FinneasGage
  10. @Whicker
  11. @bcb1213
  12. @Raves
  13. @MWil23
  14. @DingoLadd
  15. @theuntouchable
  16. @Tk3
  17. @KOTN-93
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Signups are finalized at 17.

Just a heads up, this game will have long nights. There are more details I'll need to get right than in past games. Sometimes this will be overnight depending on my schedule. Don't hang around for it... when the writeup is posted, I'll update the thread title too so you know.

Most nights will be between 10pm and midnight EST. Most writeups will be between midnight EST and 9am EST. Days may be lengthened if a write up doesn't come in until the next morning. 

Day 1 write-up coming tonight. 

Roles going out randomly between now at 3am EST. Patience is appreciated. 

1. @The Orca
  2. @SwAg
  3. @Pickle Rick
  4. @AFlaccoSeagulls
  5. @gopherwrestler
  6. @Forge
  7. @TheKillerNacho
  8. @squire12
  9. @FinneasGage
  10. @Whicker
  11. @bcb1213
  12. @Raves
  13. @MWil23
  14. @DingoLadd
  15. @theuntouchable
  16. @Tk3
  17. @KOTN-93

It’s tn for 28 more min and I’m still here for something 

The plane landed and The Team headed for the Sheriff's Office. When they got there they were met by Sheriff @Dome.

"Why are there no cops in here?" Hotchner asked.

"Well, we only gots me." Said Dome.

"Wut." Hotchner's jaw hit the floor.

"Yep. Just good ol' Domey here in this lil town!"

"Fun Fact!" Reid said "It looks like the entire town uses alliteration when naming their kids. Just like JJ's parents! Listen to the most recent victims, you'll see what I mean... Phillip Phallon - Male, Shot, Caci Carver - Female, Stabbed, Lonnie Lundberg's house blew up, it took them 24 hours to identify his body, Gregory Gerdwich was set on fire in his back yard. He was alive for nearly 2 minutes after the fire started according to his neighbors."

Sheriff Dome scowled. "How is that a fun fact?"

"So that's four killers?"

"At least. More could be waiting to join the action."

Just as Hotchner was about to make an announcement to the civilians who had been waiting at the Sheriff's office for answers, the power went out.  Four armed assailants in ski masks stormed from the front of the building and tossed gas canisters into the main room. Everyone inside began coughing and wheezing.

"This is the only time we'll work together, we promise. Fair is fair." Said one of the masked intruders "But we wanted to see Special Agent Gideon with our own eyes." 

"Why Gi-" Dome started to asked but one of the intruders grabbed him and covered his mouth.

*coughing throughout the room, the intruders put on gas masks*

"Well I suppose you need a clue..." The four of them turned to Dome. One pulled out a gun and held it to his head, the other fitted his neck with a bomb collar.

"It's rigged with napalm, should be a good show," said the third  as they helped hold Dome's arm while the fourth began carving into it with a large knife.

The Team was barely conscious now. They could see what was happening but couldn't do anything to stop it. One by one, they began to fall asleep. Some time later, the sound of an explosion rocked the Sheriff's Office, the people inside jumped to their feet. Nobody could remember what they were doing or why they were there, but they started making their way to the parking lot, where they could hear dozens of car alarms going off. 

They found the body of Dome. He was dead. 

Sheriff Sammy Sampleton You have no ability other than your right to vote. Eliminate all threats to Farmerville to win.

"You're a Sheriff and Butcher WHAT A COMBO!  A psychological profile would reveal you've never killed anyone before, never hurt a fly on purpose. A Quick Search by police would find a large set of knives in a roll-up case in your car as well as a fishing net and some large hooks in your garage. A background search into your life would reveal you spend a lot of time driving around in the woods and frequent a home known to traffic in illegal substances."

As people began to breathe the fresh air, they started to remember who they were.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2