Criminal Minds Mafia - Town Wins

Dome

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Please provide your insight to my theories if possible. The long post a page back about Swag and the questions I have about Mwil

I welcome questioning, criticism, complaints etc...but no one is providing them other than lol you a SK

Kotn: Done almost nothing...skated by like I would expect from a SK

Touch: Claims townie, dont like the Swag posts painting him as gonna murder us all over and over. Has come in and out in spurts. Dont like how he claimed self watch as a townie

Finn/Dingo: Never like Finn and Dingo 2.0 has been sketchy but his posting style and structure doesnt stand out as SK this game imo

Squire: You have been very helpful with game mechanics and the like, havent really put yourself out there to lynch someone, but that imo is how you play

Bcb: scum game honestly. Lying low and pops in to make a comment or two and then gone. Totally counter to the last couple games imo. Especially the game he had all the mafia names

Swag: horrible thread play and laid out my case for him based on how I see things

Gopher: don't like how he started the game and the gun...but if Forge is right and the gun couldn't fire...could he really be a SK. Seems like his claim is plausible

Flacco: civ

Raves: civ

Mwil: still some what on the fence but leaning SK based on him mixing up the N1 invest and that his first invest contained more info than gender and the rest only contained gender

I have had my doubts on Swag from the dual bomb defusers.  I had Forge slated as Morgan from page 12.  He dropped a strong hit then.  Whicker mentioning a partner made me pause, but is that a ploy to get us thinking that or not.  

The vast majority of the quotes can just about always to force fit to meet a theory connecting 2 players.  Certainly ones that have a lot of posts and interactions with players like swag, whicker and Nacho had.  

Regarding Mwil, it is just so bad, I am not really sure where to go with it.  I am so frustrated with him using a move on Raves to find out he was female, when females would not talk to him and he should have KNOWN that Raves was female.    I am at a loss for words on how to describe that decision.  

10 hours ago, Dome said:

The Orca SwAg
bcb1213 MWil23
gopherwrestler MWil23
Raves MWil23
KOTN-93 MWil23
MWil23 KOTN-93
squire12  
DingoLadd  
SwAg  
AFlaccoSeagulls  
theuntouchable  

8 hours ago, The Orca said:

Which implies you get more than just gender which is counter to what you have claimed

Mwil

7 hours ago, KOTN-93 said:

I completely see where your coming from but mwil should be first.

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Swag

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Mwil

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Swag

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

Swag 

I'd love to see what he does when pushed to the brink. I think he is getting feisty because I figured out his long con of the bomb defuser

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Yes. 

Expecting rationality in mafia?

You are either naive or expect more from people than you should.

Bcb with the smartest thing said all game. 

I regret nothing. 

MWil23. 

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I have no reason to not believe SwAg. I actually have more reason to not believe Orca because the bomb around his neck was a fake - meaning the bomber could've planted it on his decoy KNOWING it wouldn't kill him. For now though, I have no reason to lynch Orca.

I do, however, have reason to lynch Mwil

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

I took that whole time to put together my thoughts and no one can explain 2 ******* bomb defusers in the game...seriously

Orca

Lynch me now

tenor.gif?itemid=5593938

2 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

This was BOLD

Fine don’t ask me.... raves

@Dome

23 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

To add to this, to throw a bone to people who are probably going to investigate me. I'm female and my daddy played for the broncos. 

@DingoLadd   Is there anything else about your profile you can enlighten us on?

What do you do for work?  Any hobbies?

Just now, Dome said:

Thanks @squire12

I’ll be home in 90 minutes or less, then I’ll be around the rest of the night....

Date night tonight though, so don’t expect a write up until about 9am EST Saturday morning

Who are you kidding.....the post date festivities will not last until 9am.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

@DingoLadd   Is there anything else about your profile you can enlighten us on?

What do you do for work?  Any hobbies?

Saying what I work as would pretty much be stating my role so I'll leave that out. 

I did run away from home at in my teenage years though. I'm doing pretty good for myself despite the fact my dad is a horseface. 

@theuntouchable, @bcb1213, @AFlaccoSeagulls, @Raves

You got any ideas of a possible lynch target besides Mwil?

We got some time if anyone wants to discuss the case for anyone else.  I am thinking the gopher gun thing is a decent option, if he is vanilla anyway.  we might lose less of an asset....though Mwil has not shown to be a great asset thus far.

5 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Saying what I work as would pretty much be stating my role so I'll leave that out. 

I did run away from home at in my teenage years though. I'm doing pretty good for myself despite the fact my dad is a horseface. 

Is your job something that you find incriminating?   Are you ashamed of it?

Archived