Real Schedule Released

Here'sJim

Hear me out here...

I love the fact that the Browns are on prime time 5x according to the leaks..

HOWEVER

How in the hell do you not put the majority as Browns home games? If those are true, how on earth do schedule makers make the Browns play AT the Jets and Cardinals? Prime time games as a Browns fan (to me) lose their luster when they are on the road. And coming from a person who has only witnessed, what, 2 and a half home primetime games in 19 years this pisses me off.

If the Browns are playing 5 night games, 3-4 should be played at home IMO

11 hours ago, bruceb said:

I would prefer it were after Week 8 to give us time to integrate Hunt into the O in preparation for PIT.

But it is what it is.

Might not be bad to have a breather early with all the coaching changes.

We already have the players to win and will add more.

All going to come down to the coaching.

You raise an interesting point. Would bye week not count towards Hunt's suspension? Because if it does, it would mean Hunt could be available for 9 weeks instead of 8.

...Right? Am I just being a shmegegge? 

6 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:

You know it's slow when we're talking about the possible schedule.  Not the actual schedule, mind you (which is boring enough on its own), but a possible leak of the actual boring-@ss schedule.

We need serious help.

We're playing right into the NFL's hands. They WANT us to lose our ish over some BS like this. They spoon feed us these microscopic tastes of football because we have none right now and it makes for an intense reminder of just how exciting this season is going to be.

Conspiracy: They probably facilitated this leak.

The 

2 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

You raise an interesting point. Would bye week not count towards Hunt's suspension? Because if it does, it would mean Hunt could be available for 9 weeks instead of 8.

...Right? Am I just being a shmegegge? 

It's an 8 GAME suspension.  Not an 8 week suspension.  

11 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

We need serious help.

Duh!

11 hours ago, ReggieCamp said:

You know it's slow when we're talking about the possible schedule.  Not the actual schedule, mind you (which is boring enough on its own), but a possible leak of the actual boring-@ss schedule.

It is but on balance this probably has been as active and fun an off-season for us as I can remember.

And we are just about to the draft, which doesn't hold the same suspense and hope as off-seasons past but still will make us better.

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

Duh!

It is but on balance this probably has been as active and fun an off-season for us as I can remember.

And we are just about to the draft, which doesn't hold the same suspense and hope as off-seasons past but still will make us better.

Yeah I'm not into prospects as much as a lot here so unless we need a QB I'm not going to be too interested in the prospect chatter especially with our first pick being in the middle of the 2nd round. I'll look after the fact but I'm not wasting time researching 40 guys who probably won't be wearing orange and brown anyway.

We have had times where we've had things going on in the off season in the past but it seems like it was always negative. Manziel acting crazy, Gordon failing a test, that type of stuff. This off season has been much more positive. I like it and hope it continues.

Archived