2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

Too bad the Spurs gave up that lead in game 2.  Should be up 3-0 against Denver.

I called the Nuggets frauds from the start of the season.  I will admit, I didn't think they would get put out by the Spurs.  Ultimate, I think they'll beat San Antonio, but they're not that good of a team.

The rockets are rolling and not even playing that great. 

CP3 is 1 for 9 from 3 and has as many turnovers as assists 

our 6th man House is 4 of 15 from 3. 

Getald Green, who literally only offers one thing has made 1 3 in 23 game minutes 

austin Rivers is playing 20 minutes per game with a PER of 5

James Harden is averaging 7 fewer free throw attempts per game than the regular season. He’s still averaging 30/10/10

Eric Gordon, while hitting a great % is being held to 3 fewer attempts from 3 than his average. 

Capela is scoring 5 less per game while grabbing 1 fewer rebound. 

Ill admit that we are getting much better play from PJ Tucker but we are leaving a lot of easy points on the court and are not playing as good as we can. 

Hopefully we step it up if we make it to the warriors 

1 hour ago, showtime said:

Too bad the Spurs gave up that lead in game 2.  Should be up 3-0 against Denver.

I called the Nuggets frauds from the start of the season.  I will admit, I didn't think they would get put out by the Spurs.  Ultimate, I think they'll beat San Antonio, but they're not that good of a team.

Frauds in what way? Who has called the Nuggets a real contender? 

Just now, champ11 said:

Frauds in what way? Who has called the Nuggets a real contender? 

I meant, frauds in that no matter where they finished they'd be out in the first round.  They're the #2 seed and they're not that good of a team.  They're a great regular season team because their brand of basketball, but in the postseason you need to have a superstar and they don't have anything close to that on their roster.

8 minutes ago, showtime said:

I meant, frauds in that no matter where they finished they'd be out in the first round.  They're the #2 seed and they're not that good of a team.  They're a great regular season team because their brand of basketball, but in the postseason you need to have a superstar and they don't have anything close to that on their roster.

Nope. They have a superstar. Some folks can't widen their understanding of what a superstar can be and it is what it is. Watch the series and you see it is the supporting cast and coaching that is making the difference right now. 

16 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Nope. They have a superstar. Some folks can't widen their understanding of what a superstar can be and it is what it is. Watch the series and you see it is the supporting cast and coaching that is making the difference right now. 

Nope, Nick Wright told me the Nuggets and their "superstar" are big pretenders!!!

Archived