2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, champ11 said:

We were down 19 when I posted that 

I know. And I also didn’t mean to jump on you boys when you were down like that haha. Good job taking care of business though. This is a 6/7 game series either it didn’t deserve to be thrown on NBATv

14 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I know. And I also didn’t mean to jump on you boys when you were down like that haha. Good job taking care of business though. This is a 6/7 game series either it didn’t deserve to be thrown on NBATv

I honestly thought season was a wrap bro. Nuggets need to get one in SA, should be fun games. Proud of those guys for showing so much resiliency 

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

I honestly thought season was a wrap bro. Nuggets need to get one in SA, should be fun games. Proud of those guys for showing so much resiliency 

Yea I imagine. It doesn’t really matter if you are a team that hasn’t been there before or a playoff vet and tested team you go down 0-2 to a 7 seed and you're feeling dead. 

Not sure why people are hating on Westbrook. Championships get won every season (literally). Triple doubles don't get averaged every season, and if they do it's basically by one guy. The man might lose the battle by getting eliminated in the first round every year, but he's winning the war by doing something that nobody else does. In the end, if you're a woke individual, you'll see what really matters in this team sport played by individuals.

2 hours ago, Mossburg said:

Not sure why people are hating on Westbrook. Championships get won every season (literally). Triple doubles don't get averaged every season, and if they do it's basically by one guy. The man might lose the battle by getting eliminated in the first round every year, but he's winning the war by doing something that nobody else does. In the end, if you're a woke individual, you'll see what really matters in this team sport played by individuals.

The triple doubles is the battle and the playoffs are the war. 

Hes proving that his triple doubles are not elevating his team at all. I think they probably still win this series but it will be 3 straight 1st round eliminations and two with another top 10 player 

1 hour ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The triple doubles is the battle and the playoffs are the war. 

Hes proving that his triple doubles are not elevating his team at all. I think they probably still win this series but it will be 3 straight 1st round eliminations and two with another top 10 player 

besides the fact that he was joking, OKC's record is way better when WB gets a triple double 

45 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

besides the fact that he was joking, OKC's record is way better when WB gets a triple double 

Very true. Had WB actually got the triple double vs the suns that he was clearly chasing for,  then OKC would have won. 

6 minutes ago, 49er pride said:

Very true. Had WB actually got the triple double vs the suns that he was clearly chasing for,  then OKC would have won. 

yup, perhaps lebron, lonzo, or rondo could try and get triple doubles so the lakers could get enough wins to get in the playoffs like the Thunder did

but really iirc he has over a 80 win% when he gets a TD.

Archived