2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Just looked up and she was on NBA inside stuff with Grant Hill she was 17? Lol wut.

but yeah she’s a dime and a half

27. You are bad at math. Had to check that out because it felt way off and was. 

5 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Just looked up and she was on NBA inside stuff with Grant Hill she was 17? Lol wut.

but yeah she’s a dime and a half

Huh? She's 31 now, she was on Inside Stuff like four or five years ago. 

She fine as hell no doubt, but agreed that Taylor Rooks>>>>

5 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Lol google says she is 31 right now (born in 1988) and the show “inside stuff ran until 2005) something has do be off but it ain’t my math!!!

They brought the show back four or five years ago. You're tripping man lol. 

2019 Clippers are the most likeable and easy to root for team in my time watching basketball (obviously other than your team).

Beverley fighting like it's tied score in game 7 when he's down 20 in the 3rd is 5yr 100 mil worthy. If I'm the Sixers I'm calling right now to offer Ben Simmons, multiple 1st rounders, and the right to Allen Iverson to attend 1 playoff game at Staples in the future.

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

2019 Clippers are the most likeable and easy to root for team in my time watching basketball (obviously other than your team).

Beverley fighting like it's tied score in game 7 when he's down 20 in the 3rd is 5yr 100 mil worthy. If I'm the Sixers I'm calling right now to offer Ben Simmons, multiple 1st rounders, and the right to Allen Iverson to attend 1 playoff game at Staples in the future.

Beverley is definitely a dog, but honestly Lou was more impressive to me. Lou legitimately COOKED two damn good wing defenders in Klay and Iggy with ease. Didn't even break a sweat doing whatever he pleased against them. Only guy to do them like that easy for two consecutive games is Kyrie. 

Archived