2019 Western Conference First Round Thread

11sanchez11

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Don’t know what Jokic has to do with Will Barton and Jamal Murray shooting a combined 1-15 in the first half

I’m not watching this game. I’m watching the raps game. I’m just giddy after that horrific game one I attended. He’s taking over the game it’s awesome. Also I shouldn’t try and kick you while your down I know all too well the playoff frustrations. 

16 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

I’m not watching this game. I’m watching the raps game. I’m just giddy after that horrific game one I attended. He’s taking over the game it’s awesome. Also I shouldn’t try and kick you while your down I know all too well the playoff frustrations. 

Jokic carried his team all season. Kawhi was a part time basketball player. Hope it works out for you guys 

1 hour ago, kyle21121 said:

Also are we still taking Jokic over Kawhi?

Long term? No question, Kawhi is about to be an FA and his personality remains an enigma, does he have any loyalty or will he bounce for bright lights? Jokic is locked up long term, and these Euro players are just wired different. Kawhi is still a better player though, I’ll take him for a 1 season, 1 series, 1 game rental over Jokic.

Archived