2017 FF Soccer Draft: Discussion

amac

1 hour ago, Imarobot said:

I'm honestly never quite sure where to take Koke in these drafts. He's a supremely talented midfielder but I feel like he always flies under the radar a bit.  Either way I think he'll pair great with Vidal.

I think the football IQ in here should ensure all players are given their correct due. 

11 hours ago, texans_uk said:

Few players on here lacking top level pedigree. I was wary of someone like Alli as he's yet to produce in the CL or for England. 

There's two Spurs players, other than Kane and Toby, that I would take before Alli. If it's solely on how good they are now.

2 hours ago, LeeEvans said:

Aguero is insane value here. He is a guy who was a lock to be, at worst, a second round pick. 

Yeah tbh I originally had someone else in mind as my pick was approaching because I assumed Aguero was long off the board, was surprised to see him available.

Excited about Dembele as well, as @kempus said he's brilliant as long as you're not counting on him to score goals himself. With Messi, Aguero, and even Radja already in the team I think there's going to be more than enough quality elsewhere that would allow Dembele to occupy a role he can thrive in. Not to mention, Dembele and Messi together would be super fun to watch if they were ever to be on the same team, just two players who are insanely difficult to dispossess. 

Edited by BaltimoreTerp