Playstation 5

showtime

1 hour ago, Heimdallr said:

PS5 Pro is rumored to come out later this year, so probably wait until the fall/winter

Do you think it's worth the extra money? I don't know if I could go till December only playing Fortnite. :D

1 hour ago, biggio7 said:

Do you think it's worth the extra money? I don't know if I could go till December only playing Fortnite. :D

nope. It's mostly gonna get a boost in ram and memory clocks. tldr; wow it's like 25% faster and doesn't help with 8k gaming at all because no one's doing that.

Get a ps5 and add me on fortnite I'll carry you.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Xmad said:

nope. It's mostly gonna get a boost in ram and memory clocks. tldr; wow it's like 25% faster and doesn't help with 8k gaming at all because no one's doing that.

Get a ps5 and add me on fortnite I'll carry you.

jahickory on PSN

I'll hold off a smidge longer in hopes of a price drop or maybe a bundle with NCAA or Black Ops

• Like 1

21 hours ago, biggio7 said:

jahickory on PSN

I'll hold off a smidge longer in hopes of a price drop or maybe a bundle with NCAA or Black Ops

Probably won’t be a bundle with BLOPs with Xbox owning them now.

Looking at fall releases the only one that isn’t aligned with Switch or Xbox is Star Wars Outlaws, which I’m not sure is worth the bundle for them. So maybe they just do a PlayStation Plus Extra bundle and drop Spidey 2 into that at the same time.