2019 Oakland Raider Schedule

RaidersAreOne

Gonna need Brown to play up to his contract that game. I bet Gruden would love nothing more then giving up zero sacks to Mack that game. 

With the London game being so early in the schedule means the bye weeks is week 6. 

Like I posted in another thread hope the road game vs KC is in September or October. 

Home opponents are aside from division games are kind of boring no real good matchups. Titans, lions jags terrible slate of games. 

I’m gonna be browsing Reddit for schedule leaks 

Happy that it’s not an early start for the London game. Would suck if we have to wake up at 630 am to watch a Raiders game. 

Nothing to do with the Raiders but I hate how they’re scheduling division games for international games. Those should not be played away from the home teams stadium. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, daineraider said:

We don’t do well out of country.  Glad this should be the last year we have a home game outside of Vegas for quite a few years.

We have a hard enough time beating a bad team on the east coast.  They might as will just forfeit any London games.