Devin White [ILB]
8. Jawaan Taylor [OT]
9. Andre Dillard [OT]
10. Rashan Gary [EDGE / DL]
11. Clelin Ferrell [EDGE]

12. TJ Hockenson [TE]
13. Christian Wilkins [DL]

Just now, Packerraymond said:

How are we not voting Jeffrey Simmons people? Clearly BPA by a mile. 

How much of the injury and character concerns do you want to weigh?    He's absolutely in the mix, but I'm not sure he's BPA by a mile unless you're ignoring the character and injury concerns.

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

How much of the injury and character concerns do you want to weigh?    He's absolutely in the mix, but I'm not sure he's BPA by a mile unless you're ignoring the character and injury concerns.

Not weighing character concerns much at all, injury concerns are why he's #14 and not #3 or 4 like his talent says he is.

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Not weighing character concerns much at all, injury concerns are why he's #14 and not #3 or 4 like his talent says he is.

I think you'd be hard pressed to say he's the 3rd or 4th best prospect even if he was healthy, although he's clearly top 10.  Right now, we're in that awkward situation where you've got guys who are cleaner in terms of the whole eval process and the guys like Simmons who have more concerns but are more talented.  I mean, I'd argue that Devin Bush is the "safer" of the two, but Simmons offers substantially more upside.  I have no issues with Simmons here.

2 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

How are we not voting Jeffrey Simmons people? Clearly BPA by a mile. 

For me, I looked at the track record of the red shirt guys (no matter how talented) and decided I want no part of that this high.  Simmons is value at 44, but not anywhere near this high.  A guy who will miss his first year (and you know that) is 25% less valuable than a player with the same grade who won't.

14 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

For me, I looked at the track record of the red shirt guys (no matter how talented) and decided I want no part of that this high.  Simmons is value at 44, but not anywhere near this high.  A guy who will miss his first year (and you know that) is 25% less valuable than a player with the same grade who won't.

But, that's the point.  Simmons at 75% is or should be still in the first round.  He's ahead of schedule on rehab but would at the very best, still miss half the year. Would you have waited a year for Fletcher Cox? Cuz I think that's his comp.

Archived