2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

2 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Brian Burns is one of the prospects I most want us to avoid, along with Darnell Savage (in the first two rounds). Some sort of Ed Oliver + Brian Burns (probably in a trade up)+ Darnell Savage class would be the worst to me that doesn't involve a QB.

Ed Oliver is good though, don't get me wrong, I just don't see us epicly messing up pick 4 and of the decent pick 4 choices he is my last choice.

Agreed... Ed Oliver at 4 would be bittersweet to me. I’d even pick Devin White over him. Not that Oliver is bad, just my least favorite of the Top 5-6 projected prospects. 

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Irv Smith is so overrated it’s gross. I have him goin at the end of the 2nd to Dallas. 

Can you post your 7 round mock?

Every prospect you state "I have him going # to X in my mock" but we've yet to see a mock. 

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Every prospect you state "I have him going # to X in my mock" but we've yet to see a mock. 

His mock is in the mock draft section and he linked to it a day or two ago it's 2 rounds

48 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Looks like Sweat could experience a big fall and completely fall out of the first round 

Just saw Ian stating on NFL Network he was mis-diagnosed after being checked by another doctor. Seems convenient to come out the day of the draft 

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

My Final Mock has been in the mock section since Monday or so. It’s two rounds. I’m not expecting much accuracy in the 2nd, the average hit rate in that round is like four correct. 

You should be more worried about NY, I still don’t see a Mock. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

My Final Mock has been in the mock section since Monday or so. It’s two rounds. I’m not expecting much accuracy in the 2nd, the average hit rate in that round is like four correct. 

You should be more worried about NY, I still don’t see a Mock. 

Link it up. I'm genuinely interested and respect the time put in.

3 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Link it up. I'm genuinely interested and respect the time put in.

Yes Hockenson falling to us seems like BS. I could not find a place for him. A TE going Top 12? People say that every year. TE’s don’t go that high. The only landing spot I see is the Titans at 19 and they have soooo many other needs. Is it likely he falls to 24? No, but like I said, couldn’t find a spot for him. 

Josh Allen at 3 I am no longer confident about with all the QW/Oliver reports at 4. However, I am not a person to edit, second guess myself. I haven’t edited that mock once. 

Second Round I rushed through, hit rate for the second is 3-4 picks, so take that with a grain of salt. 

Kellen Winslow and Vernon Davis went 6th. Hayden Hurst wasn't the prospect Hockenson is and went 25th. Howard 19th. Ebron 10th.

I would think Hockenson could go just about anywhere 7 and 23. Like why would the Texans pass on him? There is nothing there in Houston and not only is he a passing option to ease off pressure for Hopkins, he is a top blocker to help ease a rookie tackle. 

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yes Hockenson falling to us seems like BS. I could not find a place for him. A TE going Top 12? People say that every year. TE’s don’t go that high. The only landing spot I see is the Titans at 19 and they have soooo many other needs. Is it likely he falls to 24? No, but like I said, couldn’t find a spot for him. 

Josh Allen at 3 I am no longer confident about with all the QW/Oliver reports at 4. However, I am not a person to edit, second guess myself. I haven’t edited that mock once. 

Second Round I rushed through, hit rate for the second is 3-4 picks, so take that with a grain of salt. 

Solid. It's easy to say "that player won't make it there" before the draft. But who thought James would be available at 17 last year?

One name I think we see higher than you've slated is Collier. I think he comes up to early 2 range. 

man this draft is all over the place lmao, Cards not going Murray would start this whole draft off messing everything up. I think its smoke, to get someone to up the ante for Rosen, but man, things would get interesting if anyone other than Murray goes #1. Either way, I would expect someone to jump us for a QB, someone is gonna bite.

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Kellen Winslow and Vernon Davis went 6th. Hayden Hurst wasn't the prospect Hockenson is and went 25th. Howard 19th. Ebron 10th.

I would think Hockenson could go just about anywhere 7 and 23. Like why would the Texans pass on him? There is nothing there in Houston and not only is he a passing option to ease off pressure for Hopkins, he is a top blocker to help ease a rookie tackle. 

Oline? They HAVE to protect Watson this year. That's been a big issue. 

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

I talked to Texan fans and they all said they’d go Greedy over Hock. It’s a huge need for them. 

Plus, Texans are not a team historically that cares about TEs. 

7 minutes ago, Geezy said:

man this draft is all over the place lmao, Cards not going Murray would start this whole draft off messing everything up. I think its smoke, to get someone to up the ante for Rosen, but man, things would get interesting if anyone other than Murray goes #1. Either way, I would expect someone to jump us for a QB, someone is gonna bite.

Cards not going Murray at 1 and everyones mock is destroyed and the entire Top 10 will look different than anyone has seen. 

Archived