2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

8 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Oline? They HAVE to protect Watson this year. That's been a big issue. 

1.023 TJ Hockenson, TE Iowa
2.054 Greg Little, OT Ole Miss
2.055 Erik McCoy, C/G Mississippi State
3.086 Sean Bunting, CB Central Michigan or JoeJuan Williams, CB Vanderbilt

???

3 minutes ago, Trojan said:

1.023 TJ Hockenson, TE Iowa
2.054 Greg Little, OT Ole Miss
2.055 Erik McCoy, C/G Mississippi State
3.086 Sean Bunting, CB Central Michigan or JoeJuan Williams, CB Vanderbilt

???

Greg Little isn’t making it to 54, no way. 

13 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Greg Little isn’t making it to 54, no way. 

I don't think so either, but if Hockenson is falling to 23 why not? (I think Greg Little is in the running for the Giants pick at 17, but also Jerry Tillery and Daniel Jones so I'm not betting Greg Little goes at 17. Then there is the glut of team from NYG to SD ish that could mostly all use OT, but Greg Little, I think, is one of those prospects that is either high on your list [you value upside] or really kinda low). EDIT: Also I don't think Bunting is there, but that's why I lised JoeJuan too just the concept Hockenson, then double OL then DB. Also Houston had Owen Daniels who was a big part of their team, it's not like they have never had a TE. Bill OBrien's OC year in NE was the year Hernandez put up 900 yards when Gronk put up 1300 (2011) and a combined 24 TDs lol.

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Yes Hockenson falling to us seems like BS. I could not find a place for him. A TE going Top 12? People say that every year. TE’s don’t go that high. The only landing spot I see is the Titans at 19 and they have soooo many other needs. Is it likely he falls to 24? No, but like I said, couldn’t find a spot for him. 

Josh Allen at 3 I am no longer confident about with all the QW/Oliver reports at 4. However, I am not a person to edit, second guess myself. I haven’t edited that mock once. 

Second Round I rushed through, hit rate for the second is 3-4 picks, so take that with a grain of salt. 

GB could be all over Hockenson

53 minutes ago, Geezy said:

man this draft is all over the place lmao, Cards not going Murray would start this whole draft off messing everything up. I think its smoke, to get someone to up the ante for Rosen, but man, things would get interesting if anyone other than Murray goes #1. Either way, I would expect someone to jump us for a QB, someone is gonna bite.

I see Miami making the trade for Rosen

Just now, raidr4life said:

I don't know they could use a weapon at TE Graham getting long in the tooth.

Plus first year HCs don’t gamble on 1st Round TEs or WRs. Could get you fired quick. Look for Packers to add an EDGE. Pretty sure Sweat or Burns is the pick there. 

4 hours ago, OG_C2X said:

Murray sucks.

If Grudock mess this up and draft a damn QB which I still highly doubt (97% sure we won't) I am throwing all my Raider gear away and becoming a Texans Fan. 

Hmmm. The Texans do seem to share my appreciation for Clemson players...

Archived