2019 NFL Draft Thread v5.0

BayRaider

26 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Yet, there’s a bunch of dudes in here ****ting their pants about taking a QB. If Murray was the target, it’d be more believable. But, he’s gone at #1, so, next up is Haskins. We’re trying to take advantage of a QB needy team.The value in edge players is in the teens, Raiders, I feel, are trying to get into that area, accumulate picks, pick one, then be able to move up and down to target their guys. 

If there’s not trade back, QW or Oliver.

Trevor Sikkema of TDN put out his final mock and has us with 

4. Quinnen Williams

24. Greedy Williams

27. DK Metcalf

While id be absolutely terrified of the bust factor with Greedy/DK if all of these picks hit we are talking about perhaps one of the best drafts ever, just counting the first round. Safest prospect at 4 and then rolling the dice heavy at 24/27, reeks of Gruden. 

First post! 

Looking back at Gruden’s history with QB’s,  his preference is typically accuracy over arm strength, and mobility over size.

I’d be shocked if Gruden liked Haskins. If Gruden has his eye on a QB, it’s going to be Murray.

I don’t see Greedy as a CB Gruden or Mayock would like. Mayock is about being though he loves tough guys. Gruden benched Conley last year cause he wouldn’t tackle. Ya-Sin or Justin Layne or Lonnie Johnson would be CBs that I would keep an eye on for Oakland. 

Theres two players I feel confident the Raiders won’t take in the first round Allen and Greedy

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

Texans huh? I would probably go Saints myself 

Live in Houston now. And lets just be real i bleed silver and black. Theres no way i can rock another team. Ill get over it. It may take some time. But i am being dramatic. Lol

I can't believe some people would say they would turn in their Raider fan card if we drafted a player you didn't like.

Got news for you, Raiders will make moves you like and don't like. Whatever they decide Im ready to go down with them no matter what. If they drafted a punter at #4 I wouldn't like it but it's still Raider Nation out here I'm reppin

Just now, bucksavage1 said:

I can't believe some people would say they would turn in their Raider fan card if we drafted a player you didn't like.

Got news for you, Raiders will make moves you like and don't like. Whatever they decide Im ready to go down with them no matter what. If they drafted a punter at #4 I wouldn't like it but it's still Raider Nation out here I'm reppin

Most are, we have been through it all. No sense jumping ship. But go ahead, be a bandwagon fan for a more successful team. Won't change the die hards. Win lose or tie Raider till I die!

Looking forward to the draft tonight, beer will be flowing (hopefully celebratory and not drowning sorrows lol)

Anyone else kinda forget about Tyree Jackson the QB from Buffalo? Is anyone familiar with what his current hype round range is?

Edit: Actually pretty interested in all three Buffalo prospects if they are late (does anyone have round ranges on them?) with Khalil Hodge, Anthony Johnson and Tyree Jackson.

Just now, Trojan said:

Anyone else kinda forget about Tyree Jackson the QB from Buffalo? Is anyone familiar with what his current hype round range is?

7th Round IMO. Could see 6th if someone really likes his potential. Anyone who drafts him in the 5th is a moron. 

Archived