Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Are we the only 2 players?

It's a real mistake to get into a duality at this point

I find you two most likely. Not like you've given me a reason to go elsewhere. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

But I'll tell you what tk3, get that third vote on me. Let's see how that plays out for town :)

you've gone from being very flippant about votes and voting, to being very edgy about it

why?

Just now, Tk3 said:

you've gone from being very flippant about votes and voting, to being very edgy about it

why?

I'm still flippant. Don't you see the smiley? I'm saying I'll throw the hammer myself. 

Get the third vote. I'll hammer myself when I get home after I make a post detailing why I was thinking what I've been thinking. 

True town had until then to get off me. Let's play chicken. Doesn't bother me. When I flip green, going to give remaining town a damn good idea where to look, especially since I'm not the cop and the cop can still claim

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm still flippant. Don't you see the smiley? I'm saying I'll throw the hammer myself. 

Get the third vote. I'll hammer myself when I get home after I make a post detailing why I was thinking what I've been thinking. 

True town had until then to get off me. Let's play chicken. Doesn't bother me. When I flip green, going to give remaining town a damn good idea where to look, especially since I'm not the cop and the cop can still claim

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Who's going to blink? Spoiler, it won't be me

Someone call him on this..

And if he does it, then he needs to be banned from playing..

This is obviously a ploy..

Just now, Tk3 said:

Someone call him on this..

And if he does it, then he needs to be banned from playing..

This is obviously a ploy..

Why? Legit strategy. I'm not the cop. Cop claims, still gives town a fighting chance. No doubt scum will be on me. I think at least two people have true town reads on me

Archived