Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just make me the LVP.  I'm the cop.  I have a 2 shot invest.

N1 I invested tk3 and he came back town.  Based on his horrifically erratic play and dominance of the thread (which was a stark contrast to last game) I was convinced he was the godfather.  I needed to push tk3 d2 bc it felt like it was the best strategy to find mafia with my last shot.  If he flipped mafia we had the godfather.  If he flipped town I'd be able to gauge how others voted on the day and who lynched him and who did not.

N2 I invested swag bc he felt the most logical due to his grouping of 3.  Swag came back town.  I really felt like 1 of his 3 was mafia with him and wanted to confirm that bc I am town and now we know tk3 was town.  Swag also avoided both the et lynch line and the tk3 lynch line and it just doesn't feel like it was bc he is that good at the game.

D1 I pushed like hell to lynch et bc I knew he wasn't the cop.  I have no idea what the hell he was doing by claiming that and his actions before and after the claim convinced me he was mafia doing it and not town.  

D2 I pushed like hell for tk3 bc it felt like he was the best odds to be mafia based on his horrifically erratic play and avoidance of simple questions.  I needed more info for determining my last invest bc if I was wrong we would be in a lynch or lose situation.  Swag kept posting the 3 (pr, tk3, and counselor).  If he was so good about his game to not be on the lynch line of tk3 or et who were town, how could his reads be so bad about me and tk3.  

This doesn't clear swag bc he could be the Godfather but I think we need to lynch from 

Naz/touch/counselor  bc there is at least 1 guaranteed mafia in that group, if not 2.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Just make me the LVP.  I'm the cop.  I have a 2 shot invest.

N1 I invested tk3 and he came back town.  Based on his horrifically erratic play and dominance of the thread (which was a stark contrast to last game) I was convinced he was the godfather.  I needed to push tk3 d2 bc it felt like it was the best strategy to find mafia with my last shot.  If he flipped mafia we had the godfather.  If he flipped town I'd be able to gauge how others voted on the day and who lynched him and who did not.

N2 I invested swag bc he felt the most logical due to his grouping of 3.  Swag came back town.  I really felt like 1 of his 3 was mafia with him and wanted to confirm that bc I am town and now we know tk3 was town.  Swag also avoided both the et lynch line and the tk3 lynch line and it just doesn't feel like it was bc he is that good at the game.

D1 I pushed like hell to lynch et bc I knew he wasn't the cop.  I have no idea what the hell he was doing by claiming that and his actions before and after the claim convinced me he was mafia doing it and not town.  

D2 I pushed like hell for tk3 bc it felt like he was the best odds to be mafia based on his horrifically erratic play and avoidance of simple questions.  I needed more info for determining my last invest bc if I was wrong we would be in a lynch or lose situation.  Swag kept posting the 3 (pr, tk3, and counselor).  If he was so good about his game to not be on the lynch line of tk3 or et who were town, how could his reads be so bad about me and tk3.  

This doesn't clear swag bc he could be the Godfather but I think we need to lynch from 

Naz/touch/counselor  bc there is at least 1 guaranteed mafia in that group, if not 2.

@Tk3 @ET80 at least you guys now know my thoughts hopefully I can redeem this bc we all have played like ****.  

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

As LVP don't you think you should be lynched as a sucking punishment?

Well there definitely are others in the running but I'm up there at the top.  

Would making town lose be worth punishing me?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Well there definitely are others in the running but I'm up there at the top.  

Would making town lose be worth punishing me?

If it prevents you from being this bad in the future, yes.

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

If it prevents you from being this bad in the future, yes.

But have I been that bad considering the cards i was dealt.  

Et claimed my role with very suspect actions before and after he claimed it. 

Tk3 was all over the place and playing so crazy I had to go with my gut bc of the potential of him being the Godfather.  It also allowed me to get my last invest in bc mafia didnt kill me.  

No need to dwell on ****ty play until after we pull off the comeback though 

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

But have I been that bad considering the cards i was dealt.  

Et claimed my role with very suspect actions before and after he claimed it. 

Tk3 was all over the place and playing so crazy I had to go with my gut bc of the potential of him being the Godfather.  It also allowed me to get my last invest in bc mafia didnt kill me.  

No need to dwell on ****ty play until after we pull off the comeback though 

There’s someone else that takes the crown this game. 

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

We can still lynch mafia back to back.  Its gonna take 20 laterals, the band on the field, blind refs, and some cheap shots but we can do it.  

What is everyone thinking.

Naz - 

Touch - 

Counselor -

I had thought swag was the cop as of our interaction yesterday, so I’m not sure where I stand there now. 

Counselor is someone that I keep going back to. Others have climbed above him at times but I’m yet to have a time that I’ve read him as town. 

Naz has contributed next to nothing but hasn’t really done anything scummy. I did like his responses yesterday tho. 

Archived