Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Naz would of course kill swag after swag said I would be the one to hit him. It’s easy to pin that on me. Bravo Naz. As much as I hate you Bravo. 

I would say thanks, but we all know I didn't make that hit.

@Pickle Rick let's finish this.

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

Yeah you had three. That’s the amount needed to lynch. Touch hammered. You and your scum self is the lynch.

10 hours ago, Counselor said:

So if a lynch has to wait 24 hours even if you have the numbers please just lynch me next. I’ll hammer myself for not knowing the rules. Y’all can keep swag. Don’t know why touch followed my vote so quickly 

Those 3 posts are all I needed to play kingmaker.

@Tk3 @ET80 

The game clock is nearing the end of this penalty ridden, messy game.  PR is back in the shotgun formation, the clock is down to 5 seconds now with the ball sitting on the 50 yard line.  

PR takes the snap, the 4 wide receivers break from their stance in an all out sprint for the end zone.  

PR glances left, then back right but the receivers aren't deep enough yet to throw the ball.  An edge rusher breaks free and barrels down on PR, he spins out to the left just as the rushers dives at his blindside.

Free of the pressure now PR runs towards the line of scrimmage and ***** his whole body in an attempt to launch the ball to the endzone.  Just as he is about to release the ball he gets nailed from behind and the ball goes flying through the air, end over end, it looks like it has enough on it to reach the endzone.  Will anyone catch it is the question.

The ball starts its decent where 2 receivers and 4 defenders sit ready to jump for it.  They jump and ball is batted in the air away from the group of players.

What's this, here comes another reciever, he lays out in one last attempt to complete the miracle comeback.

OMG he caught it! He caught it!.

Oh wait just one second, it may have touched the ground, the refs are converging now to discuss this most pivotal ruling.....

Counselor lock it in 

@Dome the head ref appears to have made their descison.  Let's listen in......

Archived