Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

The way you brought it up really did seem like a CC. 

Brought what up?...I didn't do anything. It is a figment of your alls imagination. Swag I get if he went wild making a terrible read on the lyrics, but it was obvious pickle was the cop D1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I was The MVP last game so no...also I didn't claim so don't make dunce reads

You posted a song with lyrics about evidence, in a game with only two Town roles.  I can’t help that you’re stupid.

Just now, The Orca said:

Brought what up?...I didn't do anything. It is a figment of your alls imagination. Swag I get if he went wild making a terrible read on the lyrics, but it was obvious pickle was the cop D1

Who would have thought that blowing them off completely was the proper read. 
I sometimes surprise myself with how easy this all comes to me.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Yeah, not all of us have access to our brother’s account to see his role every game. 

@Tk3

Just now, SwAg said:

Also, Orca self-anointed MVP lmao.

Admittedly, other than focusing on me game 1, he played well..

But as far as MVP voting goes, I think he was 3rd that game, with a gap after him

Just now, SwAg said:

You posted a song with lyrics about evidence, in a game with only two Town roles.  I can’t help that you’re stupid.

All I can say is play better

@Forge this is a perfect example....even an experienced player who has played in probably 10 games I have used lyrics was 1000000% wrong. I just posted the lyrics because the song was in my head and I like it. 

Nice comeback, town. 

@theuntouchable did you guys hit me on n2 because you thought I was the cop? :D That's the only reason could figure, because I'm kind of worthless when it comes to the threadplay portion of the game. I don't really offer a ton with regards to scum hunting. I feel like it would have made much more sense to target Swag / Pickle N2 

Archived