Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

I’m saying the roles in the Wiki are just The Seer finds Werewolf/Not Werewolf, Cop finds Goon/Not Goon.  So, if both claim, the one who can actually find the group in the game is dead N1.  The other one is dead as a clearer Civ, but is already useless because the thing they find isn’t in the game.

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I’m saying the roles in the Wiki are just The Seer finds Werewolf/Not Werewolf, Cop finds Goon/Not Goon.  So, if both claim, the one who can actually find the group in the game is dead N1.  The other one is dead as a clearer Civ, but is already useless because the thing they find isn’t in the game.

Gotcha. I misinterpreted what you meant by "sacrifice"

@SwAg any merit to having them claim special but not the specific role? Slightly better chance we'd get use from them if scum hit the wrong one. Shouldn't change anything with regards to cc and maybe there's some luck, they get the wrong one and we get a clear on the back end from whomever the second one clears N1 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

@SwAg any merit to having them claim special but not the specific role? Slightly better chance we'd get use from them if scum hit the wrong one. Shouldn't change anything with regards to cc and maybe there's some luck, they get the wrong one and we get a clear on the back end from whomever the second one clears N1 

Yeah, I think that would be a better route if we opt to do that.  Congratulations, Forge, you get a gold star and put in the “people I’m not going to lynch today” pile.

3 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I think the civ specials should wait until N2 to reveal themselves. 

Get some results before we throw one of them to the wolves/dudes in stupid hats. 

I don’t know that the juxtaposition of this to Forge’s post immediately prior did you many favors.

I have it pinned to Orca and Dingo. Both are scum and know they can get action towards me if they rile me up. I’d be willing to be a sacrifice to show you after night one. Just keep me alive night one everyone else. 

4 hours ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know that the juxtaposition of this to Forge’s post immediately prior did you many favors.

Probably not, and I meant D2 not N2. 

30 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I have it pinned to Orca and Dingo. Both are scum and know they can get action towards me if they rile me up. I’d be willing to be a sacrifice to show you after night one. Just keep me alive night one everyone else. 

You are likely wrong on both counts. 

I'm sticking on Pickle Rick for now. He has been online and active in the Overwatch game but not here. It's certainly possible that he's largely ignoring this game in favor of the other but I don't think so. I think he's using his being in the other game as an excuse to lay low in this one.

16 hours ago, SwAg said:

What

I was trying to say that it stands out that dingo pushed counselor using "PM's" as the reason yet he still was maintaining that he was not reading his.  It struck me as odd bc how would he know what is and is not in the PM's unless he read his.  

15 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

That's not what mine says about you. 

Blind. 

I agree with swag here, he makes good points about pickle. 

Dingo just trolling now.  Saying his PM says couselor is something different then town but still maintains he hasnt read his pm 🤔🤔

Archived