Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

7 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Orca. for obvious reasons. 

On 5/18/2019 at 12:18 AM, DingoLadd said:

That's not what mine says about you. 

Blind. 

I agree with swag here, he makes good points about pickle. 

I thought this was a soft claim of sorts alluding to you are a civ special

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

@rackcs@Pickle Rick Do you two have anything to say on this discussion?  Day is waning right now.

I'm scrolling back through the last day +. Interesting to note that Counselor was the first on Dingo, then so far as I can tell, never came off him, yet re-iterated the vote a second time a few hours ago, and then locked it in with his third vote. 

The first two times he bolded Dingo's name, I couldn't find any reasoning. Just the name, but I need to go and look for more posts in between them. Lots of bickering, of course. I know what Dingo is saying about the comment that Counselor made and how it can be construed as very scum like. When you look at it through that lens, it really looks bad. But at the same time,  I know that people have said that before in other games about inactives and even Counselor. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm scrolling back through the last day +. Interesting to note that Counselor was the first on Dingo, then so far as I can tell, never came off him, yet re-iterated the vote a second time a few hours ago, and then locked it in with his third vote. 

The first two times he bolded Dingo's name, I couldn't find any reasoning. Just the name, but I need to go and look for more posts in between them. Lots of bickering, of course. I know what Dingo is saying about the comment that Counselor made and how it can be construed as very scum like. When you look at it through that lens, it really looks bad. But at the same time,  I know that people have said that before in other games about inactives and even Counselor. 

I was first on Orca. Then on Dingo after he voted me. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, I know, I synthesized the interaction and the cases on both.  I presumed the initial interaction and subsequent reaction was the crux.  No one has really disputed that.  The shift away from that occurred with the lock, which is why I liked it better when I thought Counselor said YOLO and it turned out okay, rather than an elaborate thought process.

I don't know that the first portion is really relevant.  You can ask other people who have hosted, but one of the absolutely infuriating parts of hosting is having to sort through votes when someone votes for the same person 30 times in a row.  Not sure it's alignment indicative, but simply something a lot of people do.

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I thought this was a soft claim of sorts alluding to you are a civ special

What would his pm, even as a special civ, say about another player specifically in a 7 man game? 

Just now, Forge said:

What would his pm, even as a special civ, say about another player specifically in a 7 man game? 

I think just the reference to a PM was the soft.  I thought it was the fleabag remark that was the Seer soft.

Archived