Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

8 hours ago, rackcs said:

I'm guessing that he's just going to come in and start talking about how terrible he is and how it's funny that everyone is lynching him and that we should just go ahead and finish it off before voting for himself

7 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm always online, this my home page on my phone so I'm always here. I haven't posted since last night

7 hours ago, Forge said:

Stud investigating there. After two games, you clearly have a dead read on me. Well done

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

Well for one don't act like that isn't exactly what you did in Overwatch. And secondly it was said jokingly. I buy your excuse about being online because you didn't post anywhere else. But being online and inactive is something I like to look for. It's why I was all over Pickle last game and why I'm thinking he is probably scum again.

if this is a scum-scum conversation, i dont think rack would throw in that he was joking.

there would be more bite because they would be communicating behind the scenes and would know all is well.

this is a scum-town or town-town convo.

probably 1 scum between the two but no more

1 minute ago, DingoLadd said:

Forge.

Explain your gut feeling, gut feelings mean nothing in mafia. 

I don't have to. And they mean something to me...not asking for them to mean anything to you or anyone else. I don't have anything to support you as scum, just a feeling. I'm not saying I'm right, nor am I trying to convince anyone else to vote for you, just where I'd put my vote right now. No biggie

2 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Forge.

Explain your gut feeling, gut feelings mean nothing in mafia. 

interesting you say that because i have a strange gut feeling on you.

like you are trying to be big bad cool super townie.

16 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If you vote swag you're just delaying the death of mafia and are being anti-town. 

its anti-mafia too.

killing swag does nothing to the ratio.

a mafia lynching a townie is worse, and its more likely a mafia is going to want to see a townie lynched.

dingo and rack

Archived