Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

That’s my guess for the stump who it’s going to be. Swag is valuable to every game so having Swag as stump adds to the game to be able to contribute even after death.

Are you thinking dome selected roles based on plays styles and not randomly?

19 minutes ago, The Orca said:

tenor.gif

Try rereading the game setup again like I had to and recalibrate your brain

i kinda think you tried to lolclear yourself by getting the setup wrong.

and now you are drawing attention to it again

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag, you can edit

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

This is my feeling...

Forge is Jester

Malf and Dingo are Scum

Swag is tree stump

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

wow, scumslip.

I’m confused.  You quoted him like four times and the quote was the same in several of them, then it was different in one despite being the same quote, and it’s not back to the original.

Just now, SwAg said:

I’m confused.  You quoted him like four times and the quote was the same in several of them, then it was different in one despite being the same quote, and it’s not back to the original.

because i faked it as a joke

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i kinda think you tried to lolclear yourself by getting the setup wrong.

and now you are drawing attention to it again

Well Swag did say the same thing I did...I think in an attempt to get me to vote him. I pointed out the problem in his statement similarly  to my own earlier

Also, lolclears are a joke and no one should ever be lolcleared imo...perfect example when everyone thought @TheKillerNacho was lolcleared by the host in a game a few ago where a few of us were saying it meant nothing...and he was mafia

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I never edited that. It’s against the rules

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well Swag did say the same thing I did...I think in an attempt to get me to vote him. I pointed out the problem in his statement similarly  to my own earlier

Also, lolclears are a joke and no one should ever be lolcleared imo...perfect example when everyone thought @TheKillerNacho was lolcleared by the host in a game a few ago where a few of us were saying it meant nothing...and he was mafia

The lies continue. I was a serial killer - unaffiliated with the Mafia.

Archived