Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Really?  Probably for the best because I was going to spend most of my day claiming Malfatron had squire use his invests and then sacrifice him to get to LyLo as the driving force of a Mafia lynch on D1.  Figured that type of success from Overwatch emboldened @Malfatron.

Give me Pickle or Orca.

Just now, SwAg said:

Really?  Probably for the best because I was going to spend most of my day claiming Malfatron had squire use his invests and then sacrifice him to get to LyLo as the driving force of a Mafia lynch on D1.  Figured that type of success from Overwatch emboldened @Malfatron.

Give me Pickle or Orca.

I was on that too. I think we would have ended up lynching malf soon after...kind of feel bad saying that now that he got hit lol. 

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

What is making you certain on swag not being jester?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag caught 

tenor.gif

I'm not really seeing it.  Like I said, I can read him usually like a book and the pages are jumping out at me just yet 

I'm not certain.  The odds of the jester claiming frolic the onset is astronomically low.  The odds a player as good as swag fors it is even leas. 

Then, if I'm right, he didnt claim it for a few pages if not more....this leads me to believe he was in chatty discussing the strategy with his partner 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

What?  I was offline for close to ten hours and claimed in my first post.  May as well say you’re never going to believe my claim rather than conjure up some bull**** reason.

Nice setup, with no response.

Archived