Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Dingo - clear as either town or jester at this point in time, for me. He was essentially the hammer against Squire, never moved off his vote and he could have. 

Swag - One of the few who is capable of a d1 bussing and pulling out the win in the end, and he's brazen enough to do it if the mood strikes. But I find it unlikely. He put the vote on Squire third, so there was really no reason to bus squire at the time he put the vote on him. There wasn't even certainty that squire would be the lynch. 

The rest is a bit of a jumbled mess and all have questions. Out of the remaining, I'd feel best about Counselor being town. The vote hopping at the end of D1 is bothersome, but I have seen him do that as town before, notably N2 of gopher's world when Orca got lynched. But he could have used the vote hopping as a way to hide on squire's line on the back end after realizing the last minute train on Malf wasn't going to work. Still, feel better about him than the others. 

Pickle is tunneling Swag hard...but interestingly, I have seen him incorrectly tunnel as town before (pretty notably, Tk3 a couple of games ago). I don't find there to be anything inconsistent with his gameplay thus far - just that he's pushing hard, possibly against the wrong people. I think I feel slightly better about Pickle at the current point in time than I do the other two. 

That leaves Orca and Racks.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dingo - clear as either town or jester at this point in time, for me. He was essentially the hammer against Squire, never moved off his vote and he could have. 

Swag - One of the few who is capable of a d1 bussing and pulling out the win in the end, and he's brazen enough to do it if the mood strikes. But I find it unlikely. He put the vote on Squire third, so there was really no reason to bus squire at the time he put the vote on him. There wasn't even certainty that squire would be the lynch. 

The rest is a bit of a jumbled mess and all have questions. Out of the remaining, I'd feel best about Counselor being town. The vote hopping at the end of D1 is bothersome, but I have seen him do that as town before, notably N2 of gopher's world when Orca got lynched. But he could have used the vote hopping as a way to hide on squire's line on the back end after realizing the last minute train on Malf wasn't going to work. Still, feel better about him than the others. 

Pickle is tunneling Swag hard...but interestingly, I have seen him incorrectly tunnel as town before (pretty notably, Tk3 a couple of games ago). I don't find there to be anything inconsistent with his gameplay thus far - just that he's pushing hard, possibly against the wrong people. I think I feel slightly better about Pickle at the current point in time than I do the other two. 

That leaves Orca and Racks.

Good breakdown

I’ll go ahead and say it.  I think Orca and Rick are Jester/Mafia and coordinated together.  There’s no other way to explain the duality of egregiously stupid thought processes.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I’ll go ahead and say it.  I think Orca and Rick are Jester/Mafia and coordinated together.  There’s no other way to explain the duality of egregiously stupid thought processes.

Let’s just off them both already

Archived