Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

20 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. If I was Mafia why would I be so obvious to say I'm willing to go Squire...then 1 min before night try and get 5 votes to lynch Counselor? Impossible 99% of the time

2. Why would I claim mafia and then back off of it?

3. What is my end game if I was mafia? Adding, what would my end game be playing exactly as I did last game on D1, acting scummy before night and then claiming mafia?

4. Outside of me, who is the next target in your mind and why? (This will be vital if I'm lynched)

5. Which character left in the game benefits by an easy lynch?

6. If you take out the comparison to last game...how does my game feel?...looking at this game only?

1. I'm not sure what you are getting at here. You said that you're willing to go squire on d1? But you never did. Your vote was on Counselor pretty much the entire day if I remember right. In fact, it's not like you changed your vote with 1 minute to go to Counselor to try and start the train...it was already on him if I remember right, you just doubled down on it. I could be remembering wrong, but I glanced over the votes before answering this, and I didn't see where you were ever in on Squire. Saying you're okay with squire really doesn't mean anything. 

2. Why wouldn't you? There's some pretty crazy logic and thinking that goes into these games.  I don't try and suss it all out, to be honest. Its an impossible task. Why would I claim to be mafia when I'm town like I did in overwatch? Why did Counselor do a lot of the stuff that he did on night 1? People just do weird stuff. If you're the Jester, why the tunnel on Conselor and not on Swag who outright claimed it? 

3. Trying to play the "if he were mafia he wouldn't claim to be mafia" card? Just trying to confuse and cause chaos?  If you think that there's a likely chance that you're going to be lynched you could pull out all sorts of crazy stuff. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense, but I'm not going to rule you out just because you're doing weird and zany stuff. What's the benefit to playing the way you did if you were town? That leaves the Jester, of course, but if you're the jester, why try and stop your lynch? It's your wincon.  

4. My power rankings are still the same as when I posted. Your game is shattered and in pieces, and I'll admit, putting it back together on my end is a smorgasbord of random shards that don't quite fit. But that doesn't mean you aren't scum. To me, nothing quite fits with what you're conveying and what you've done. If you asked me who scares me the most right now, it's probably Racks. 

5. Of course scum, and if it's the Jester, the Jester would. 

6. Broken and in pieces. Silly and insouciant. I don't feel like things make sense, but that goes both way with regards to what you can be. Avoiding the lynch makes no sense for the Jester. Nothing in your game has largely been to the benefit of town, and I have no idea why you would draw so much attention to yourself as scum.  

11 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, but if he's the Jester, this is pretty much how you do it in the aftermath of a Mafia lynch and half the remaining players intent on being useless.

Interesting ability to push someone and back off at the same time 🤔

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

1. Solid point but in the overwatch game we got malf lynched right at the end of day 1 so it's not crazy to think there could be a lynch train shift. And with the numbers game being so important in mafia games this size, desperation certainly could've kicked in.

2 & 3: Why would you claim mafia and then back off? Because you were faking being an obvious jester to WIFOM people off of you. If you're not scum then you are a masterful jester because I refuse to believe you can be town here.

4. Next target after you is definitely Pickle Rick. Playing exactly like last game and then attacking his attacker. It's not the best case ever made but its solid and backed by a gut feeling.

5. How is this an easy lynch? You keep calling it that but the votes have been slow and people haven't been piling on or anything.

6. Your game seems objectively anti-town to me. If this is your town game then good lord, that fake jester play would be absolute nonsense.

I take chances when I see them...also there were 3 "fake/real" claims before me. Also, it's easy to vote for the person who claims mafia...that's what I mean by easy

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

1. I'm not sure what you are getting at here. You said that you're willing to go squire on d1? But you never did. Your vote was on Counselor pretty much the entire day if I remember right. In fact, it's not like you changed your vote with 1 minute to go to Counselor to try and start the train...it was already on him if I remember right, you just doubled down on it. I could be remembering wrong, but I glanced over the votes before answering this, and I didn't see where you were ever in on Squire. Saying you're okay with squire really doesn't mean anything. 

2. Why wouldn't you? There's some pretty crazy logic and thinking that goes into these games.  I don't try and suss it all out, to be honest. Its an impossible task. Why would I claim to be mafia when I'm town like I did in overwatch? Why did Counselor do a lot of the stuff that he did on night 1? People just do weird stuff. If you're the Jester, why the tunnel on Conselor and not on Swag who outright claimed it? 

3. Trying to play the "if he were mafia he wouldn't claim to be mafia" card? Just trying to confuse and cause chaos?  If you think that there's a likely chance that you're going to be lynched you could pull out all sorts of crazy stuff. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense, but I'm not going to rule you out just because you're doing weird and zany stuff. What's the benefit to playing the way you did if you were town? That leaves the Jester, of course, but if you're the jester, why try and stop your lynch? It's your wincon.  

4. My power rankings are still the same as when I posted. Your game is shattered and in pieces, and I'll admit, putting it back together on my end is a smorgasbord of random shards that don't quite fit. But that doesn't mean you aren't scum. To me, nothing quite fits with what you're conveying and what you've done. If you asked me who scares me the most right now, it's probably Racks. 

5. Of course scum, and if it's the Jester, the Jester would. 

6. Broken and in pieces. Silly and insouciant. I don't feel like things make sense, but that goes both way with regards to what you can be. Avoiding the lynch makes no sense for the Jester. Nothing in your game has largely been to the benefit of town, and I have no idea why you would draw so much attention to yourself as scum.  

This why I keep telling you not to only rely on past games. 

The point is this. Why would I do something so obviously scummy to draw attention to myself. If I'm mafia with Squire and the vote is 5-1-1-1-1 or whatever it was...why on earth would I scream I'm mafia...trying to get Counselor lynched the last second instead of Squire. You have to think critically/deep/outside the box and not on the surface 

The last part there is truly key here. Doing everything I've done almost always would lead to my lynching...so if I was mafia and the last one left if my partner is getting lynched, no one is gonna do the stuff I have...but mafia would push it imo as a reason that I am mafia...which is the whole basis for playing the way i have 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting ability to push someone and back off at the same time 🤔

Take swag out of equation, what do you see around this game? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I take chances when I see them...also there were 3 "fake/real" claims before me. Also, it's easy to vote for the person who claims mafia...that's what I mean by easy

This why I keep telling you not to only rely on past games. 

The point is this. Why would I do something so obviously scummy to draw attention to myself. If I'm mafia with Squire and the vote is 5-1-1-1-1 or whatever it was...why on earth would I scream I'm mafia...trying to get Counselor lynched the last second instead of Squire. You have to think critically/deep/outside the box and not on the surface 

The last part there is truly key here. Doing everything I've done almost always would lead to my lynching...so if I was mafia and the last one left if my partner is getting lynched, no one is gonna do the stuff I have...but mafia would push it imo as a reason that I am mafia...which is the whole basis for playing the way i have 

I see it but these fools are so one dimensional they dont see it. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Take swag out of equation, what do you see around this game? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I see it but these fools are so one dimensional they dont see it. 

lol

Archived