Dome

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You ignoring rack for a reason? 

You're right, we're scum buddies together. Dome was lying about the set up

29 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thought probably wasn't the beat word.....critical thinking would be better

I'll just leave this here

On 5/21/2019 at 10:58 AM, rackcs said:

Forge has been online since the game has started but has been avoiding the thread. From the other two games I played with him he hasn't exactly been a silent player.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:04 AM, rackcs said:

Forge

@Forge

On 5/21/2019 at 11:05 AM, rackcs said:

I'm guessing that he's just going to come in and start talking about how terrible he is and how it's funny that everyone is lynching him and that we should just go ahead and finish it off before voting for himself

On 5/21/2019 at 11:16 AM, rackcs said:

Is it Swag? That would be a fun one.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:26 AM, rackcs said:

I'm getting the same vibe from Pickle as last game. He's online and active elsewhere but avoiding this game and trying to lay low.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:31 AM, rackcs said:

The only thing is I don't think Pickle and Forge would be scummates playing the exact same way and lying low like this. I could be wrong about that but I'd bet it's one or the other and not both.

Why didn't you include squire here?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Why didn't you include squire here?

Probably because he wasn't active on the forum or online at all. Inactivity itself isn't what drew me to those two early on. And when forge said that he appears online because he always has the page open on his computer or whatever I bought that and backed off. Pickle on the other hand doesn't explain why he was online and not posting but just starts attacking me, which further aroused my suspicion. Squire just straight up wasn't online. 

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Did you by chance go back and check his WASTE OF TIME claim?

I saw it. Pretty ingenious...don't know if I believe it though. The problem is that everyone who has somewhat claimed the role has backed off of it, so Dingo is just as good as anyone that has. If everyone is telling the truth, the only person it could be is Pickle or Racks because I know that I am not the jester. Pickle would be an interesting choice - while I do believe that he's tunneling considerably on you, it's also somewhat aggressive, which is a new flavor for him from what I have seen. Sure, he got amped up in the TK3 debacle, but that more or less just affected his arguments as they became slightly less coherent and articulate. Not really the same thing going on here. 

On 5/21/2019 at 12:07 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Swag

no reason to claim jester unless he is trying to trap someone or thought he could keep people from lynching him.  

On 5/21/2019 at 2:24 PM, squire12 said:

Swag might be trying to draw out the Jester.

Did he succeed is something to consider?

On 5/21/2019 at 2:26 PM, The Orca said:

It is something to consider...but I dont think so based on later posts

On 5/21/2019 at 4:01 PM, SwAg said:

Why else would he claim Jester?!

On 5/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, The Orca said:

WIFOM

On 5/21/2019 at 4:08 PM, SwAg said:

I’m the Jester.

On 5/21/2019 at 5:17 PM, SwAg said:

I feel like Counselor became aware of his meta and is trying to replicate it.

Should lynch me

On 5/21/2019 at 7:17 PM, Pickle Rick said:

So I'm fairly certain mafia is swag and malf/counselor.

On 5/21/2019 at 7:20 PM, SwAg said:

Thanks for believing me, Rick

On 5/21/2019 at 7:25 PM, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif

On 5/21/2019 at 7:39 PM, squire12 said:

What is this?

Jester has to be lynched d1

On 5/21/2019 at 7:42 PM, The Orca said:

Just so everyone sees the setup again lol

On 5/21/2019 at 7:47 PM, Forge said:

As town? You're at least half right. 

On 5/21/2019 at 8:32 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I already said mafia is swag and malf/counselor.  You following the thread or just looking for little things to push 

On 5/21/2019 at 8:34 PM, Malfatron said:

squire

not really buying his readup. feels like hes tryinf to hide in plain sight. blend in.

vote squire everyone. my day 1 reads are tightightight

On 5/21/2019 at 8:35 PM, SwAg said:

(That’s not articulating a suspicion, that’s a conclusion.  Compare your position on me to your position on them, thanks for playing).

On 5/21/2019 at 8:41 PM, Pickle Rick said:

Malf has tried to sell the position that your are the jester and avoided the potential that you are mafia trying to hide out.  I postulated it and it has been discussed, however malf failed to even partake in it other then to follow protect your claim.  Pickle Connection to the max.

Rack is stuck on some weird read on me that is really poor and based on pure fallacy.  He is trying to push that fat beyond last game where it was a one off read bc my attention was on Overwatch and not that game. 

Couselor feels like he is forcing some things and not playing fluidly 

On 5/21/2019 at 9:10 PM, squire12 said:

What is making you certain on swag not being jester?

23 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag caught 

tenor.gif

I'm not really seeing it.  Like I said, I can read him usually like a book and the pages are jumping out at me just yet 

I'm not certain.  The odds of the jester claiming frolic the onset is astronomically low.  The odds a player as good as swag fors it is even leas. 

Then, if I'm right, he didnt claim it for a few pages if not more....this leads me to believe he was in chatty discussing the strategy with his partner 

I think these are the most relevant series of posts from D1 between squire and Orca/Rick.

What stands out to me is that Orca and Rick articulated roughly the same thing at one point, but squire opted to critique Orca.  Then later he setup Pickle for an "explanation," which I contemporaneously said was ****, and Pickle never rebutted.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I saw it. Pretty ingenious...don't know if I believe it though. The problem is that everyone who has somewhat claimed the role has backed off of it, so Dingo is just as good as anyone that has. If everyone is telling the truth, the only person it could be is Pickle or Racks because I know that I am not the jester. Pickle would be an interesting choice - while I do believe that he's tunneling considerably on you, it's also somewhat aggressive, which is a new flavor for him from what I have seen. Sure, he got amped up in the TK3 debacle, but that more or less just affected his arguments as they became slightly less coherent and articulate. Not really the same thing going on here. 

No, I promise Rick is clueless and randomly does this to me every couple games.

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Probably because he wasn't active on the forum or online at all. Inactivity itself isn't what drew me to those two early on. And when forge said that he appears online because he always has the page open on his computer or whatever I bought that and backed off. Pickle on the other hand doesn't explain why he was online and not posting but just starts attacking me, which further aroused my suspicion. Squire just straight up wasn't online. 

squire was posting then though.

Archived