Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So everyone has pickle on their list, yet everyone refuses to vote for him now...

why?

He pushed against Nacho D1 (Dont think he voted him though)...you did it passively and left his vote a few times. Like you wanted to distance yourself from his impending demise 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I don’t know why Counselor is saying what he is saying. I suppose he sees the logic in my stance

honestly, I consider him a non factor completely.. I’m solely focused on Pickle and Naz at the moment

Why is he a nonfactor?

Just now, The Orca said:

He pushed against Nacho D1 (Dont think he voted him though)...you did it passively and left his vote a few times. Like you wanted to distance yourself from his impending demise 

Pickle and I did the exact same thing

the only difference being that I was jumpy with my votes... maybe also that I voted you early and triggered your tunnel?

i think you have the right logic, you’re just applying it to the wrong guy 

don’t forget that I immediately pushed for the vengeful to clear himself. That’s a town move that immediately improves the odds 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Counselor is legit threatening people for questioning TK3, yet his reasons are nearly 100% counter to what TK3 has been saying - Counselor wants to target those who target TK3, TK3 meanwhile doesn't think that scum can be "responsible" for his lynch, and to his credit, seems to understand why he could be lynched. That's a such a weird dichotomy. 

Counselor is claiming a read on TK3 for town, but hasn't been paying enough attention to the game to know that Dingo is the vengeful? How does any of this work? Then he says when asked who to lynch, he recommends a guy who hadn't thus far targeted TK3? 

Looking for logic in this mess is like trying to find gold in any of the three vaginas of a kangaroo....

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au/story/2184466/photos-finding-gold-in-kangaroo-valley/

Totally unrelated but Kangaroo Valley is a hotspot for gems/gold in australia. So yes you might find gold deep in the "Valley" of a kangaroo. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Why is he a nonfactor?

Because we only need to find 1 more mafia... and that 1 more mafia is in the group of pickle/Naz/myself 

and I know it’s not me

ergo, I don’t care about any of the others

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Pickle and I did the exact same thing

the only difference being that I was jumpy with my votes... maybe also that I voted you early and triggered your tunnel?

i think you have the right logic, you’re just applying it to the wrong guy 

don’t forget that I immediately pushed for the vengeful to clear himself. That’s a town move that immediately improves the odds 

I don't think this is as big of a play as you think, but it doesnt prove anything imo

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

So tk3 is now firmly connected to counselor imo.  

Orca is "Pickle Rick Theory (PRT)" connected to counselor.

Forge is PRT connected to nacho 

What does the last 2 mean in english?

Just now, The Orca said:

I don't think this is as big of a play as you think, but it doesnt prove anything imo

Imo it's more of a mafia play bc it allows them to safely avoid a killing role that could take a shot in the dark and take one of them out while also gaining town cred as tk3 is now pushing 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What does the last 2 mean in english?

My logic/theory to connect them.

Orca has continually dismissed counselor as an option bc he thinks mafia wouldn't risk getting modkilled by failing to vote 

Forge could have been involved in the famous double buss d1

Tk3 is firmly connected to counselor now though. 

Archived