Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

25 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Is this a vote?

Sorry, I should have italicized. No, that wasn't meant to be a vote. Honestly, still a little sketched out by Orca and his song lyrics, but that's pretty thin at the current moment, obviously. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

giphy.gif

At least you can admit your own lack of skill when it comes to this game.

Is that what you call what you do in this game? Skill? 

That's cute.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Sorry, I should have italicized. No, that wasn't meant to be a vote. Honestly, still a little sketched out by Orca and his song lyrics, but that's pretty thin at the current moment, obviously. 

Tk3 is your best bet.

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

I like the thought process of thinking back to previous games, but its a swing and a miss.

Lyrics are a great way to see how people react, especially if there is a deeper meaning to them or in them (not here though) 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I like the thought process of thinking back to previous games, but its a swing and a miss.

Lyrics are a great way to see how people react, especially if there is a deeper meaning to them or in them (not here though) 

For sure, and honestly, I've only played three games with you, so you may have a history of doing that. Also, I would hope that you wouldn't have such a blatant tell as that lol. 

There are several notable people that I'm thinking about here. One of the things I find interesting (also referring back to previous games) is that one of Counselor's moves (and he's been town in every game I've played with him) when he comes under fire is to simply says "I'm town" or "I'm vanilla town" or something along those lines. No real additional explanations or anything like that, never really fought back or anything so far as I can remember. Yet, curiously, he hasn't done that this game. He's deflected in other methods, so that has my eye brow raised. 

23 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Why?

Two things:

- He was quick to follow the Forge vote, with nothing to base it on. Seeing an opportunity, I went full rage mode (part of it was real, part of it was a ruse). 

- Following that fallout, his phrasing towards me tells me he's special hunting. It was specific to looking for something, not as if he found scum...but because he found someone WITH something to hide.

Needless to say, I'll need protection.

Not something to hide, as you'd expect someone scum hunting. Something to lose.

I'll let you read into it as you see fit, but it reads to me he's looking for something other than Mafia.

Archived