Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

1 hour ago, Tk3 said:

I’m inclined to go Counselor at this point

I don’t really believe ET, but I’m not inclined to lynch one of our only 2 specials without a CC. If that claim turns out bogus down the line, we know where to find him. But for now it’s more egregious to lynch a claimed civ special than to wait a day or two on a muddy claim who turns out being scum

This feels like you are still posturing to get ahead of a potential ET flip of mafia while also trying to throw shade on him and keep him alive for now.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

This feels like you are still posturing to get ahead of a potential ET flip of mafia while also trying to throw shade on him and keep him alive for now.  

I don’t know what you want from me...

But pardon me for having caution in lynching the person who soft claimed cop

Just now, Tk3 said:

He self voted multiple times prior to that,  no way you self vote with the ability to claim cop in your back pocket.  He also is refusing to hard claim causing more confusion and chaos.  He also tunneled on you (most likely his mafia partner) for most of d1.  You both had at one time voted for each other before conveniently moving off.  There is a very very strong connection between you two.  

All your doing right now is doubling down on that connection.  

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

You have caution...then why are you posting stuff like this

15 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I tend to agree

So I get that if you are the cop, you don't want to outright say it... but I have to imagine if ET is lying and is the goon, they already have you pegged as the real cop.. If you are soft CCing, you might as well hard CC so that the doctor knows to protect you

Basically paiting a target on my back with this statement...what good does it do civs with you potentially outing or putting a target on a power role potentially. If I'm the cop or doctor I'm probably getting roleblocked tonight at best. If you thought I was soft CCing...then why not vote ET...then you made cases for ET to stick around. This makes no sense to make a comment like this if you are civ

23 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

He self voted multiple times prior to that,  no way you self vote with the ability to claim cop in your back pocket.  He also is refusing to hard claim causing more confusion and chaos.  He also tunneled on you (most likely his mafia partner) for most of d1.  You both had at one time voted for each other before conveniently moving off.  There is a very very strong connection between you two.  

All your doing right now is doubling down on that connection.  

When you and orca pass on from this realm, I truly ask that you donate your minds to science. 

VC (5 to lynch)

2 et - naz, pickle

2 forge - counselor, Touch

3 counselor - forge, ET, TK3

2 tk3 - Orca, swag

I believe that this is the accurate VC at this time. Wouldn't mind someone double checking that. 

23 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

When you and orca pass on from this realm, I truly ask that you donate your minds to science. 

They START the game as 22% of the game participants.. that’s scary

i think @Dome should also track how many times that duo is responsible for lynching me

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

VC (5 to lynch)

2 et - naz, pickle

2 forge - counselor, Touch

3 counselor - forge, ET, TK3

2 tk3 - Orca, swag

I believe that this is the accurate VC at this time. Wouldn't mind someone double checking that. 

I believe counselor is on ET?

He was the 4th vote at the time, which put us in the hammer spot

26 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

You actually hit on what I was gonna ask you about. I was debating whether or not it’d be more beneficial for the hard claim or not. 

Where did you land?

Mafia knows more than we do. They likely already know who the cop is.

I think it is important to inform the doctor - who must NOT claim, or if forced to claim, should claim vanilla at this time

Archived