Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

It's a good read.  

I will say that the one thing that I am having trouble reconciling and don't like is the random switch off by ET to Naz in the last couple of pages. Not caught up, but that catches my eye as I don't see anything that brought that on. That actually strikes me as something I would as scum just to mess with people's heads. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I will say that the one thing that I am having trouble reconciling and don't like is the random switch off by ET to Naz in the last couple of pages. Not caught up, but that catches my eye as I don't see anything that brought that on. That actually strikes me as something I would as scum just to mess with people's heads. 

The hoping someone would jump on as the hammer to kill off ET and Touch?

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

There’s a 50/50 chance of it being to mess with people and just trying something out with him 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

See the source image

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

That seems like feigned scum hunting, or (and I'm not trying to merely be a **** with this remark) a textbook example of how to not use meta, in a vacuum, devoid of context.

can this be repeated every game please?

Just now, SwAg said:

That seems like feigned scum hunting, or (and I'm not trying to merely be a **** with this remark) a textbook example of how to not use meta, in a vacuum, devoid of context.

It's really not scum hunting at all. Just an observation. I like to look for associations or consistent / inconsistent posting habits. When you guys start getting into this read stuff, and soft claims / counter claims, why scum would say this or that from a gameplay perspective, you tend to lose me. I'm sure that will come more with time. 

Archived