Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

Just now, Forge said:

Why push me multiple times D1? 

Because it objectively made sense, as evidenced by my line of questioning and particularized argument against you.  I hardly equivocated on my D1 stance on you.

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I never took you for a simpleton

Why are you extensively addressing Rick's underhanded pitches that no one will take seriously while ignoring me, except to say "I thought you were scum because you [conveniently!] hadn't done this yet!"  Basically removes yourself from any conflict with a largely unsatisfactory answer.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Because it objectively made sense, as evidenced by my line of questioning and particularized argument against you.  I hardly equivocated on my D1 stance on you.

Honestly never felt like you made an argument against me. But LIS yesterday, I was far too busy yesterday to really dive deep into the conversation that was going on. 

I wish you and TK3 weren't good players because it means even when things line up, I can't fully discount you two. 

Just now, SwAg said:

Why are you extensively addressing Rick's underhanded pitches that no one will take seriously while ignoring me, except to say "I thought you were scum because you [conveniently!] hadn't done this yet!"  Basically removes yourself from any conflict with a largely unsatisfactory answer.

I'm done with Rick because he is an annoyance and the answers to his questions are obvious and have been stated numerous times already. There is nothing to be gained for town for me to keep answering them, and frankly, it just gets me worked up

As for you, I don't know what you want me to say.. you read much differently from many games. It's not my strongest read, hence why I haven't outright targeted you, but I want it out there that it is something to consider.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Honestly never felt like you made an argument against me. But LIS yesterday, I was far too busy yesterday to really dive deep into the conversation that was going on. 

I wish you and TK3 weren't good players because it means even when things line up, I can't fully discount you two. 

I wish you didn't say a very specific thing that has me thinking you are civ... because everything else you are saying is screaming that you are mafia

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

@Tk3 this is gonna be simple.  Tell me where orca soft cc et or I'm locking my vote in on you.  

Same with @SwAg.  

Its gonna be tunnel vision till the end unless you two address this now......

I'm not sifting through 40 pages to find the quote

He basically made a post that led me to the conclusion that he didn't believe ET and I assumed it was because he was the actual cop

He also voted for a soft claimed special without a counter being out there

Shame on all of you for that

Just now, Tk3 said:

He basically made a post that led me to the conclusion that he didn't believe ET and I assumed it was because he was the actual cop

A reasonable player would have come to the same conclusion (or at least seen the conclusion as reasonable)

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I never saw / put together the soft claim. That is not something I'm particularly adept at, sadly. 

Just now, Forge said:

I never saw / put together the soft claim. That is not something I'm particularly adept at, sadly. 

I totally understand.. its not like it was the only thing talked about for 10 pages or anything..

easy to miss

Just now, Tk3 said:

I totally understand.. its not like it was the only thing talked about for 10 pages or anything..

easy to miss

Just because you guys talk about it doesn't mean it actually happened. You guys also claimed that Orca CC the cop role and that clearly never happened. I'm not going to believe it happened just  because you guys talked about it as though it did. 

Just now, Forge said:

Just because you guys talk about it doesn't mean it actually happened. You guys also claimed that Orca CC the cop role and that clearly never happened. I'm not going to believe it happened just  because you guys talked about it as though it did. 

I'm just being a sassy b

Soft claims are soft for a reason. It is why we were asking for the hard claims, so that this ambiguity would be avoided

Had Orca just said "no, I'm vanilla", then things go WAY smoother

Had ET just said "no, I'm vanilla", then things go WAY smoother

I'm a little baffled, tbh

Just now, Tk3 said:

I'm just being a scummy b

Soft claims are soft for a reason. It is why we were asking for the hard claims, so that this ambiguity would be avoided

Had Orca just said "no, I'm vanilla", then things go WAY smoother

Had ET just said "no, I'm vanilla", then things go WAY smoother

I'm a little baffled, tbh

There fixed it for you.

TK3 

The soft claim nonsense and fake irritation with PR is too fake. The attempt to also ask Dome about the mafia losing an ability if one died was a nice touch. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Soft claim may not be the most accurate in the sense of a traditional soft claim 

Yeah.. maybe this is the distinction that is holding everyone up..

Archived