Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

You still around @theuntouchable

What do you make of all of the horrible non-town sided posts that tk3 had d1? 

What do you make forge and his willingness to self hammer last night and quick lynch today?  Is it forcing that playstyle or natural?

What do you make of naz and counselor? 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

What do you make forge and his willingness to self hammer last night and quick lynch today?  Is it forcing that playstyle or natural?

I’ve given my thoughts on tk3. I don’t view his posts as anti town, I can see the logic behind them and IMO scum tk doesn’t make those posts. 

I’m still trying to decide if that was a game plan all along or if forge is forcing it. 

Naz is being naz but I see no reason to put him above others currently. 

I would lynch counselor right now 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I hope that someday you will understand

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I’ve given my thoughts on tk3. I don’t view his posts as anti town, I can see the logic behind them and IMO scum tk doesn’t make those posts. 

I’m still trying to decide if that was a game plan all along or if forge is forcing it. 

Naz is being naz but I see no reason to put him above others currently. 

I would lynch counselor right now 

Cute

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I hope that someday you will understand

Outing a potential civ special based on a soft claim that say you saw but would never say what it was and still and still wont 

Pushing to save to claimed civ special, while pushing for the cc person to protected 

Trying to get all civ specials to claim 

If you dont see how bad those are then you are not town.....

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pushing to save to claimed civ special, while pushing for the cc person to protected 

explain to me how this is bad?

explain to me how this is worse than lynching said special?

I saw two people as potentially specials.. I wanted them to clear it up so that the doctor could protect the right person.. It's SHOCKING that you cannot see why I would want that information public

It's also shocking that you would view lynching a special read as a better move than having caution and trying to lynch elsewhere

Just now, Tk3 said:

I saw two people as potentially specials.. I wanted them to clear it up so that the doctor could protect the right person.. It's SHOCKING that you cannot see why I would want that information public

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

explain to me how this is bad?

explain to me how this is worse than lynching said special?

It's also shocking that you would view lynching a special read as a better move than having caution and trying to lynch elsewhere

The issue is, that all it would have done is got the real cop (orca or et) whichever one that claimed it killed and at the very least roleblocked.  It served no purpose whatsoever to help town 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The issue is, that all it would have done is got the real cop (orca or et) whichever one that claimed it killed and at the very least roleblocked.  It served no purpose whatsoever to help town 

You also were basing this all on what you claimed was orca soft cc et.  Which you cannot explain and orca pressed you repeatedly on and you still didnt explain 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

they were already under the microscope if either of the mafia team have a brain between them...

what kind of chatty's are you in when you are mafia? because when I am in mafia it is constantly parsing the thread and speculation on who is a special

its so dumb to think that if someone hints at something, even if it ends up being inaccurate, that mafia isn't going to be making plans off of it anyways.. at some point the bell is rung and civs have to mitigate the damage by publicly coordinating moves

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You also were basing this all on what you claimed was orca soft cc et.  Which you cannot explain and orca pressed you repeatedly on and you still didnt explain 

I explained it over and over again.. its not my fault you two are too daft to see an explanation and realize that it is an explanation

Archived