Micro-Mafia Games - Game 2, Jester Mafia - Night Thusday @ 10pm EST

Dome

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

@Counselor, whom do you trust?

Well this will probably get me lynched because Swag thinks we are together but whatever. I think PR is town and a lot of what he is saying about TK and Swag makes sense. I think Naz is town, more so on the fact his game just feels different. I don’t trust the rest of ya. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Well this will probably get me lynched because Swag thinks we are together but whatever. I think PR is town and a lot of what he is saying about TK and Swag makes sense. I think Naz is town, more so on the fact his game just feels different. I don’t trust the rest of ya. 

I agree that PR is town

I just think he lacks the ability to see past his biases

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I can't tell if you're serious.  He explained the thought process that lend him to thinking Orca was countering ET.

NOT ONE DAMN TIME 

STOP MANIPULATING THE TRUTH TO DEFEND TK3

IF HE DID IT DID THEN CAN POST HIS THOUGHTS OR WHERE ORCA SOFT CC.  

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I also think the reason you are anti-me is because I have been anti-you this whole game

I don't judge you for it.. I'm just saying people need to see through it and realize you are not doing it based on logic, you are doing it based on self-interest

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It won't get you lynched from me...at least not yet. Just information. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

NOT ONE DAMN TIME 

There is a reason why no one is agreeing with you.  It's because it's objectively untrue.

tk3 explained that he thought Orca pursuing a lynch on ET served as a counter, since tk3 thought Orca was The Cop, and neither Orca or ET clarified when he asked.

If you're looking for where he specified the post or the "turning point" for this, then I don't know what to tell you.  He objectively explained his thought process.  You look like a nutcase denying it.

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I agree that PR is town

I just think he lacks the ability to see past his biases

Then answer one simple question that has been posed to you 30 times over the last 2 days and you have yet to answer it.  If you are town and think I'm town just answer the damn question and I can move on.  Why would you as town purposely avoid answering a simple question like this.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

NOT ONE DAMN TIME 

First and foremost, I've noted it on numerous occasions

Secondly, it is where I THOUGHT orca soft countered.. which I have explained.. if you are unwilling to follow the things I say, then I guess that is what it is

Thirdly, you are not the authority here.. I am only willing to comply for so long before I start giving you the metaphorical middle finger, a line in which we have long since crossed

And possibly most importantly.. Literally none of this matters because the read was incorrect.. The read was incorrect, but the logic behind it was sound.. 

The real questions we should be asking are things like..

"knowing that mafia knew that ET was civ, would they have voted for him thinking he may be a special?" Questions like THAT are how you get to the bottom of things.. not your nonsense.

My personal opinion? they probably had an earlyish vote on him, but probably not a hammer.. That is why I am not voting Forge, is because I don't think he hammers as mafia given the landscape of where things were at that point (I think it was a bad move to hammer in any scenario, but definitely not as mafia)

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Well this is an interesting turn. 

I said that a long, long time ago that you and Pickle were my two closest town reads..

Just because I am sick of this turd doesn't mean I am going to give him a retaliatory vote or anything.. I'm sincerely trying to play the game here

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Then answer one simple question that has been posed to you 30 times over the last 2 days and you have yet to answer it.  If you are town and think I'm town just answer the damn question and I can move on.  Why would you as town purposely avoid answering a simple question like this.  

Because he answered it.  No one is buying this act between you two right now.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I also think the reason you are anti-me is because I have been anti-you this whole game

I don't judge you for it.. I'm just saying people need to see through it and realize you are not doing it based on logic, you are doing it based on self-interest

Self interest? I agree with what Pickle is saying. Your moves make no sense as a townie. You are either scum or a very bad town player. And coming from me probably the worst mafia player ever, that’s pretty bad. 

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

knowing that mafia knew that ET was civ, would they have voted for him thinking he may be a special?" Questions like THAT are how you get to the bottom of things.. not your nonsense.

Its one of the things that I've been kicking around in my head. My gut leads me to think that both scum were not on ET...one was, and one wasn't. Nothing to support that, just my gut. 

Archived