2019 NFL Draft GDT

Nick

14 minutes ago, Billsfaninptown said:

A stud potential franchise guy at every level sounds pretty sweet.

Absolutely. Fits in with what McD said last season about having a leader in each position group. 

14 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Matt Milano, Harrison Phillips bringing that young leadership.. Amazing defense were looking at potentially

Apparently we were debating on moving up for Oliver. The fact we stayed put, got a top 5 talent and filled a need is crazy

A++ pick

And with a QB on a rookie contract we got the dough to keep this core around!

Long ways away, but these are the players I like in the early 2nd.. I'm imagining several of these key guys being off the board, but they are still here at the moment, so I'll leave them on the list

The last EDGE:

Montez Sweat

One of the WRs (in order):

DK Metcalf
N'Keal Harry
A.J. Brown
Deebo Samuel

One of the OL (in order):

Cody Ford
Jawaan Taylor
Greg Little
Andre Dillard
Connor McGovern

The Other TE:

Noah Fant

The BPA

Greedy Williams

5 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Were you watching his press conference? He couldn't help but smile when asked about it. At this point I'd say it a good chance we do.

Fant or a receiver. Honestly could you imagine we trade up for Dk, Harry, Aj Brown, and then are able to trade for Evan Engram as well? I’d probably go break into Beane’s house and kiss him while he sleeps.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Fant or a receiver. Honestly could you imagine we trade up for Dk, Harry, Aj Brown, and then are able to trade for Evan Engram as well? I’d probably go break into Beane’s house and kiss him while he sleeps.

Imagine we make a trade for Clowney now??

21 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Long ways away, but these are the players I like in the early 2nd.. I'm imagining several of these key guys being off the board, but they are still here at the moment, so I'll leave them on the list

The last EDGE:

Montez Sweat

One of the WRs (in order):

DK Metcalf
N'Keal Harry
A.J. Brown
Deebo Samuel

One of the OL (in order):

Cody Ford
Jawaan Taylor
Greg Little
Andre Dillard
Connor McGovern

The Other TE:

Noah Fant

The BPA

Greedy Williams

I'd add Byron Murphy who fits great with us.. Dalton Risner, Irv Smith Jr also nice gets for us at 40

Josh Jacobs would be nice as well

Sal Capaccio  🏈Verified account @SalSports
FollowingFollowing @SalSports
More

Ed Oliver on being selected by the Bills: "I feel like I need to be in Buffalo right now....it's the people around the program. When I went there it was like I felt like I was at home, or the University of Houston itself. It was like I was supposed to be there."

• Like 2