2019 NFL Draft GDT

Nick

3 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Where is the JJ Whiteside love coming from? I've always seen him listed as 3rd round pick

Don't know. There is a horde of tall/rangy WR left and imo JJAW is a tier below guys like Butler, Metcalf and Harmon. AJ Brown isn't as big but he's considerably better and I'm sure i'm missing a few more off top of my head. I don't want him at 40 whatsoever.

Edited by BillsGuy82
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Well it was Quinnen, Oliver and Wilkins this year

Now it'll be Darnold, Allen and Rosen from last year in the AFC East

Rosen to Miami for pick 48 is going down

I had to take this comment from another thread because it is very true "so rosen goes from a bad roster with a 1st time DC turned HC his rookie year to a bad roster with a 1st time DC turned HC"

28 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Well it was Quinnen, Oliver and Wilkins this year

Now it'll be Darnold, Allen and Rosen from last year in the AFC East

Rosen to Miami for pick 48 is going down

I think the bills and jets have the best 2 from both of those positional trios

You can never count out the Patriots, but it just feeeeels like the tides are turning in the division, hopefully sooner rather than later 

38 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Rosen pulls temper tantrum and deletes Arizona Cardinals from Twitter and IG lol

Is this who you'd want running your football team, dealing with adversity ?

He's got every right to do that tbh, Cardinals unfollowed him in real life lol.

16 minutes ago, Killashaw said:

its a series of issues that he has. That was a huge question mark coming out of college last year was that he had issues getting along with coaches and teammates. Then he showed his true colors after the draft bashing the teams that didnt pick him rather then being grateful a team did. He then complained about players that cost them games ie the oline not being helpful, last year. When he did score a td you would go back and see no one from his team celebrated with him. All in all he is a diva that lacks talent. If the dolphins picked him last year I think most of us would be pissed that they got the guy the bills fans wanted but now to me is great because he will be an issue with his attitude. Dolphins have no oline outside of bong boy they literally have 4 vacant holes on that line, rosen will get destroyed. 

1 hour ago, Killashaw said:

I'm not talking about rights lol.. Do you want a guy who pulls hissy fits running your franchise in a rebuild? I sure as hell don't.

How's he gonna react when a stadium erupts in boos and the post game media and fans get all over him for throwing a bunk INT? That's the character I don't like, not some 18 year old who puffed a couple spliffs heading into college.