Baltimore Ravens 2019 Draft Thread

coordinator0

Just now, drd23 said:

Makes you wonder just how bad Gurley's knees are

You'd think before they gave him the new contract maybe they would've done a medical evaluation or something. I doubt these issues popped up out of nowhere, and now their tethered to him with big $$$.

47 minutes ago, diamondbull424 said:

I can see it, similar to how difficult it was to stop the Vince Young/Chris Johnson connection.

Still would rather take Bryce Love. I think he’s absurdly underrated after having a down year. If he’s healthy at the combine he probably runs a 4.3 forty. Above Henderson I would prefer Ryqell Armstead who ran faster than Henderson and plays with absurd power.

But again Bryce Love is a Raven, we need that guy. With him in our offense, with Lamar pulling attention away... Love will not be stopped.

Now that Henderson is off the board, I'm all for Love later on. Ryqell Armstead seems redundant in this offense with Ingram and Edwards entrenched, he's a bigger interior runner. 

There goes one of my favorite options left. Now on that note, David Sills would be a great addition to our offense. With McLaurin off the board, I change my mind, I want this next pick to be him.

The trickery we could do with him being a former QB and with his receiver skills, we could really do some things.

Edited by diamondbull424