2019 NFL Draft: Day 3 - Rounds 4, 5, 6, & 7

gopherwrestler

Just now, PrplChilPill said:

I predict player 204 never plays a down in a regular season game. What is the point?

Im ok because we didn't move back to far & all the players I liked for us at 81 are still available

I predict player 204 never plays a down in a regular season game. What is the point?

An extra dart to throw; why not make the deal when you only drop down 7 spots, it's worth the extra one in a thousand.

I would have liked Layne for us if we were moving a CB but if we're keeping them all CB really isn't a need with Rhodes/Waynes/Hughes/Alexander/Hill there would just be no playing time without an injury

3 minutes ago, byuvike88 said:

Could be moved to get up in the 5th

Most fifths don't make it either. Get more first, second, and thirds. Trading up in the late rounds makes no sense. Trade all the fourths for later picks you want..... But third round is not dart board time. 

Most fifths don't make it either. Get more first, second, and thirds. Trading up in the late rounds makes no sense. Trade all the fourths for later picks you want..... But third round is not dart board time. 

Diggs is shaking his head at you, haha

Why? Statistically there's very little difference in career success in the 3rd-7th rounds.

1 minute ago, PrplChilPill said:

Yeah hate those 5th round picks like Stefon Diggs...

3 minutes ago, Boda said:

I would have liked Layne for us if we were moving a CB but if we're keeping them all CB really isn't a need with Rhodes/Waynes/Hughes/Alexander/Hill there would just be no playing time without an injury

Well we still usually carry six so we can get another and that could be Isaiah Johnson they've looked at him quite a bit.

3 minutes ago, PrplChilPill said:

But we stayed in the 3rd as well, didnt drop to far & picked up an extra pick. Who did youy want us to take at 81?

Archived