Overwatch

cddolphin

24 minutes ago, Supersuavesky said:

I've seen some of Fitzy too. But the rest are boring.

I enjoy Seagull because he also helps teach.

These are the best people to watch in any game, because 99% of the time I'm watching someone to learn what they're doing that I could be doing, and when you have people who are playing and teaching or coaching - and doing it respectfully - it's much more enjoyable to watch than guys like xQc or certain Rainbow Six players who just rage all the damn time and act like morons.

5 hours ago, showtime said:

I've had the unbelievable privilege to play with and against Seagull in Team Fortress 2 a long long time ago on PC.  He was a God tier TF2 player and such a nice guy.  Same with others like Clockwork. 

Makes sense considering how similar Overwatch is.

4 hours ago, showtime said:

I really need that Ana buff to come out.  An instant 300 health.  Going to have a lot of fun using Nano's on Rein and other characters.

Dude Ana is already my most played hero on the account I'm actually using this season. She's so much fun to play if she isn't getting massacred by dive comp. Only a 53% winrate though. :S 

11 hours ago, Danger said:

Dude Ana is already my most played hero on the account I'm actually using this season. She's so much fun to play if she isn't getting massacred by dive comp. Only a 53% winrate though. :S 

I tried Widow last night and all that happened was monkey jumped on me and tracer dove me every single time I was alive. Not fun.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I tried Widow last night and all that happened was monkey jumped on me and tracer dove me every single time I was alive. Not fun.

Tracer is much easier to deal with as Widow, than Monkey. You can Bodyshot melee a tracer and she also has very limited vertical mobility. 

Monkey is one of your hard counters especially if they're smart enough to turn their head midjump.

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

Tracer is much easier to deal with as Widow, than Monkey. You can Bodyshot melee a tracer and she also has very limited vertical mobility. 

Monkey is one of your hard counters especially if they're smart enough to turn their head midjump.

The biggest tool in your kit as Widowmaker is the hook IMO. As long as you don't corner yourself, you should be able to run away from both characters pretty well. Winston's jump covers a lot of ground, but so does Widow's hook, and like you said about Tracer, her verticality is limited. 

Just now, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

The biggest tool in your kit as Widowmaker is the hook IMO. As long as you don't corner yourself, you should be able to run away from both characters pretty well. Winston's jump covers a lot of ground, but so does Widow's hook, and like you said about Tracer, her verticality is limited. 

Any day now though we should expect to see Widow's hook cooldown raised to 5 seconds whereas Winston's jump is only 5 seconds. Makes it much easier for him to kill Widow.

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

Any day now though we should expect to see Widow's hook cooldown raised to 5 seconds whereas Winston's jump is only 5 seconds. Makes it much easier for him to kill Widow.

Yea, Widow won't really win 1v1 against Winston, but if she can get healed by a Mercy or even just hooking to her team will keep her alive. But by then, you sort of did your job as Winston. I actually hate the doomfist matchup. He is an easy target, but he covers soooo much space quickly lol.