#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Klay!!!!

Dubs offense this quarter has gotten ANYTHING they have wanted. Just missed some bunnies and the defense was trash. Harden is a beast, but I can't believe CP3 doesn't get the rock more in his hands. Dude is just standing around for large parts of the game and the Dubs really can't stop him at all as he gets to his spot and either finds someone open or pulls up. 

Their offense looked better when it flowed through CP3.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I can’t think of any reason he has to leave. 

He's leaving. He wants to be top dog.

6 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yeah, Bell has the athleticism to do what Looney does with more shot blocking and dunking ability. It's too bad he didn't progress.

He's immature and doesn't work hard. He has no focus. 

He's still super young, but hes been in the league two years and has two rings. How do you tell a guy he's not doing enough when he's literally never lost? 

He's an LA kid, I know someone who is good friends with his older brother. The older brother was more down to earth but didn't have the same athletic traits. 

Just now, indifference said:

Blatant moving screen on draymond OMG lol

Moving screens are like traveling, they rarely call it unless it's egregious

3 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I can’t think of any reason he has to leave. 

Most people think he's leaving.  I think he should say as well, but people have reasons for leaving.  No matter what he does there, the Warriors will never be 'his' team.  Curry is the man in Golden State and always will be.  That type of stuff matters to elite players.

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

That’s been the warriors MO for 5 years. THey just aren’t gonna call it. 

Bro, that's your team's MO too. Capela constantly sets moving screens.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Most people think he's leaving.  I think he should say as well, but people have reasons for leaving.  No matter what he does there, the Warriors will never be 'his' team.  Curry is the man in Golden State and always will be.  That type of stuff matters to elite players.

Idk man, with how Durant has played recently, this is rapidly becoming 'his team'. Especially since curry has been in foul trouble a lot and hasn't scored as much this postseason

Just now, N4L said:

Idk man, with how Durant has played recently, this is rapidly becoming 'his team'. Especially since curry has been in foul trouble a lot and hasn't scored as much this postseason

There's no doubt that Kevin Durant is a better player than Steph Curry.  The thing is, the Warriors were already historically great without Durant.  That franchise was starving for a title and Curry brought them a 'chip.  That's his team, his city.  Kevin Durant is just renting.

It's just like Miami.  LeBron was the best player on those teams and Miami appreciates what LeBron did for them.  But Miami is Wade's city.

Embarrassing line up Kerr just fielded out to close the quarter. No shooting at all and the Rockets got themselves right back in the game. Klay should have been right back in the game the last two minutes. 

Archived